Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 226

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »

@SModa61 I use Renpho at home. I didn't read the directions but I do tap my toe on it about 2 times each side to zero it out each time before I step on. Does that calibrate it or do I need to do something different? Thanks for the info.

@deepwoodslady for mine, you press on it until you see some numbers. take your foot off and "CAL" will appear followed by "0.0". it is then re-calibrated.

@SModa61 Thanks for the info. That is what I'm doing now basically so it's probably very accurate for me, unfortunately lol. [/quote]

@deepwoodslady Always better to know, then not. I am confident you will turn things around. <3
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    @clprieur I'm sorry you have been going through such a rough time, I had a feeling something was up ☹️ but it's good that you have recognised it and reached out for help from your doctor and psychiatrist, and have a plan of action. It's far too easy to slip into the mindset of believing our worth to be determined by how much we weigh or how small we are. Setting yourself fitness goals is a great way to ward against negative self talk, as it gives you a way to celebrate and appreciate all the wonderful things your body can do. I always try to separate exercise from weight loss in my mind, so that I don't end up using exercise as a whip to punish myself for gaining fat. So congrats on being on track to hit your 210 miles, that's some feat! But if you don't quite make it, because you need to rest or whatever, then don't fret, you're still awesome and it gives you a target to beat next month x
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    @Machias1949 Funny how they can differ. We keep our cars 12 - 14 years and can get to 180,000 miles, but hubby is meticulous in their care. Guys and cars are a special relationship. :)
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    SW: 234
    GW:138-143

EW Round 224: 196
    I am just coming off a 10-day maintenance round. I’m experimenting with a cycle of doing 10 days at a deficit followed by 10 days at or just above maintenance. Repeat. It’s partly inspired by the MATADOR study but mostly is just my way of making this process sustainable.

6/11 196.8
    6/12 194 Amazing the water weight difference of dropping carbs for just one day! Also, yay! 40 pounds down!!!
    6/13 193
    6/14 191.8
    6/15 191.6. Somewhat artificially low since I slept in and this was two hours after my usual weigh in time.
    6/16 193.2 lol Eating 1200 calories over maintenance and a lot of carbs will do that. Plan is for reined in carbs and a caloric deficit today, but I plan to be over in both tomorrow for a celebration I’ve been looking forward to. Then I’ll have another three days of deficit and lower carb eating for the last three days of the challenge.
    6/17
    6/18
    6/19
    6/20