SHADES OF BROWN (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Okay, "Tab days" are there excercises we are suppose to pick from.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hello shades of brown divas! I am soooo excited about getting this challenge started tomorrow. I wish everyone best luck and hope u all reach ur 10 wk goal. We are all winners!! Feel freee to add me as a friend cause i love to support and motivate others. And as far as my workout plans go i do zumba twice out the week, walk once but that will prob change to twice a wk, i go to a high impact aerobics class twice a wk and i just started doing a turbo jam dvd.
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey brown divas, I was wondering if you had room for one more? I have recently restarted my weight loss journey and with 135 lbs to lose could truly use all the support that I can get.
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    So excited about this challenge! BTW, the blog looks AMAZING!!!!!! Let's do this!
  • Let's do this!!! Wishing everyone good luck, but we all know that Sigma's are going to kill this challenge! lol
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Just found this group, can I still join? please message me with the rules and info...thanks leslie
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey Shades of Brown Divas, the day has arrived for our challenge to begin and I am so excited. I wish all of us much success in reaching our goals and beyond.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, its Day1 lets make it great. Friend me and let me know what plans or exercises have helped you.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Which workout are you all going to be doing? I am thinking about doing the duck squat looks very diffrent My personal goal this week will be to Work out 5 days this week hope you all the best of look Go Team Alpha We Can Do it
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I figured it would be easiest to just start at the page and go down. Doing the one legged curl, side plank, and fly away this week. My personal goal is to not have any sweets.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! my personal goal is to Eat all of my calories this week! I havent been able to log onto the site here at work to get the exercises downpacked but once i get home i will coome back on and let you guys know what i am goign to do!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    FoxxyBrown- Your right i might leave out some if i just go thru picking and choosing
    Ribonso5-Do you have the mfp app for your phone it makes keeping track so much easier
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i didnt get this>>>am i in
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    @KEN, I just messaged you. Check and message me back.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Shades of Brown!!!

I would like to wish you all a successful week and may we all meet our goals!!!:drinker:

My personal goal is to workout everyday this week and to get in my full 8 glasses or more of water everyday. Both of these are challenges for me. I was motivated this morning, so I got up before getting ready for work and got a workout in and I'm planning to doing some more cardio this evening before attempting to do my weekly challenge exercise.

Great Day to Everyone!!!

#teamsigma
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Go BETA's!! :)
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wishing everyone much success over the next 10 weeks. My personal goal this week is to restart the c25k program and hit the gym at least 5 days this week. LET'S GO TEAM EPSILON!!!
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to everyone with this challenge. My personal goal for the week is to pack my lunch for work all week.