Weight update

Options
Hi everyone! I’m new here.

I’m proud of my journey (even if it’s small steps) but I feel like I need some accountability and motivation so it’s cool to see others on a similar weight loss and health journey.

Heaviest weight: 150

Weight now: 134

Goal weight for June: 130

Eventual goal weight: 125

I used to be very thin in college (115-119 lbs).

However my goal weight is 125 now because I have a lot more muscle than I did and I like to lift weights, so I feel like 125 is realistic. I am short and petite so my body fat index was bordering on overweight for a bit and that’s when I realized I had to focus on my health.

Replies

• csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    great job! how long did it take you to get to 134?
  • AmandaTucker127
    AmandaTucker127 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, your situation is exactly like mine except I'm at the beginning of my journey! I am 5'0 and weigh roughly 150lbs. My goal weight is 120, 125 with muscles, toned body, etc. I was also very athletic and slim in college and would like to attempt to get back to that through running and weight lifting. Would love to be accountability partners if you'd like!
  • 96janessamarie
    96janessamarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this! Don’t give up even when some days are harder the easy days always weight out better!
    My lowest weight was 130 and currently I’m at 145.. trying to get back to 130 and then focus on maintaining it there! Good luck! :)
  • ZenCatGirl
    ZenCatGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We have such similar stats! I’m 5’2”
    Highest weight (2013): 164
    Current Weight: 126 (ten years later lol)
    Goal weight: 120

I was plateaued in the mid 130s for years but broke it by doing OMAD. Have you tried?