Mom bod thread

Options

Replies

• stevewallen
    stevewallen Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I know nobody uses the forums anymore but mom bod seemed like a fitting place to put it. I started out here as just a mom who put herself last for too many years. Today marks 4 years since finally deciding to take care of myself again. When I see moms with young children coming to the gym it makes me really happy for them that they didn’t wait so long like I did. Moms give so much, don’t feel guilty for including yourself in the daily list of needs. Truly everyone is better for it.💗
    lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg

Ok, first of all, good for you Mel! You look fantastic and you're so right about moms needing to take care of themselves!

Second, yeah... where did everyone go. Where are y'all hanging out now? And is anyone still using this app/website to track?

Steve
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,125 Member
    Options
    mrmota70 wrote: »
    I know nobody uses the forums anymore but mom bod seemed like a fitting place to put it. I started out here as just a mom who put herself last for too many years. Today marks 4 years since finally deciding to take care of myself again. When I see moms with young children coming to the gym it makes me really happy for them that they didn’t wait so long like I did. Moms give so much, don’t feel guilty for including yourself in the daily list of needs. Truly everyone is better for it.💗
    lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg

😳 nuff said
    ☺️thank you I think (sometimes that emoji confuses me.😂)

lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg

Ok, first of all, good for you Mel! You look fantastic and you're so right about moms needing to take care of themselves!

Second, yeah... where did everyone go. Where are y'all hanging out now? And is anyone still using this app/website to track?

Steve

Thank you!

I’m not sure. It’s almost like some of these people have a life outside of here.🥺
    But if they have a new party spot, I don’t know about it.
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg
    Glad you were able to make those changes ! And the results are clear 👍
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg

😳 nuff said

Thank you!

Yikes = 😳 😬 😱 = 🤤 = 🙏s for the pic 😂

• Merrysailor
    Merrysailor Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg

You look completely fabulous!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,594 Member
    Options
    lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg
    Long time no see Mel. Looking great!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• stevewallen
    stevewallen Posts: 62 Member
    Options

I’m not sure. It’s almost like some of these people have a life outside of here.🥺

The nerve.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,847 Member
    Options
    Igtdf956zoesv.jpeg
    lll be your Mom lol 😂

Mommy 🤗 🥹
  • MelG7777
    Options
    BayBlue22 wrote: »
    lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg
    Glad you were able to make those changes ! And the results are clear 👍
    Me too, thank you!!

lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg

😳 nuff said

Thank you!

Yikes = 😳 😬 😱 = 🤤 = 🙏s for the pic 😂

😂, got it. Thanks!☺️

The nerve.
    Right?

ninerbuff wrote: »
    lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg
    Long time no see Mel. Looking great!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
    Thank you friend!

msaylor88 wrote: »
    lqwt5ifp29cs.jpeg

You look completely fabulous!

Thank you so much!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Updated Mom Bod! jrrugjeiuje1.jpg

You look amazing too, hard work is paying off!
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    comfy pants but nice preview of legs 🤤

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,161 Member
    Options

Mary, you’ve done great.