Mom bod thread

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    I'm a yard duty at a middle school and get joked at why I drive a "soccer mom van" and not a sports car. My reply "so I can meet soccer moms."

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Options
    Found this pic of my Halloween Costume which shows off my curves πŸ˜‹
    Can You guess who I am? πŸ•·

v24b91gg0mmf.jpg

Omg 😍
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    That's a mighty sexy costume o:)>:)
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Found this pic of my Halloween Costume which shows off my curves πŸ˜‹
    Can You guess who I am? πŸ•·

v24b91gg0mmf.jpg

Not many clues, but I'll take a shot in the dark. Catwoman?
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    8as530qnsh8a.jpg

Daaayyyyuuuum! Looking fabulous in black T! :love:
  • markwalker1973
    markwalker1973 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Putting the finishing touches on this mom bod to get ready for summer with a little R&R and then some super fun trail running. B)
    06b0yfffxqvw.jpeg
    qsdedxl173bv.jpeg
    uqeaug86mh24.jpeg

What a way to kickstart the thread 🀩
  • gillylucky13
    gillylucky13 Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Putting the finishing touches on this mom bod to get ready for summer with a little R&R and then some super fun trail running. B)
    06b0yfffxqvw.jpeg
    qsdedxl173bv.jpeg
    uqeaug86mh24.jpeg

Finishing touches? Looks great as is!
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    All these beautiful moms! 😍 You ladies are killing it!!
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    While I don't always post in this thread, I ALWAYS appreciate everyone's participation.

I'm adding to the thread today for a dose of "positivitea" or positivity. Why? It's the topic of today's Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC).

So despite usually feeling less than enthusiastic about my "Barely B Boobies" and "Super Stretchy & Saggy Skin Stomach" this is me being radically accepting of both. Guess this means you all have to radically accept it too! πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ—£ UAC Moms, feel free to post too. And, hey UAC Dads, there's a thread for you too.

(And if you want to participate in this monthly challenge group, you're always welcome to join at any point in the month.)

x0oc9d09ccjp.jpg

Ftfy

You are stunning
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    While I don't always post in this thread, I ALWAYS appreciate everyone's participation.

I'm adding to the thread today for a dose of "positivitea" or positivity. Why? It's the topic of today's Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC).

So despite usually feeling less than enthusiastic about my "Barely B Boobies" and "Super Stretchy & Saggy Skin Stomach" this is me being radically accepting of both. Guess this means you all have to radically accept it too! πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ—£ UAC Moms, feel free to post too. And, hey UAC Dads, there's a thread for you too.

(And if you want to participate in this monthly challenge group, you're always welcome to join at any point in the month.)

x0oc9d09ccjp.jpg

Thank you for the addition!😍πŸ”₯Its the positivity for me. (And the hot bod)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

x0oc9d09ccjp.jpg

I like this picture for so many reasons, but mostly the confidence that you are showing. Goals!!
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea, you are stunning inside and out and a fantastic addition to this thread of equally wonderful women. I hope one day you see your body the way we do. ❀️

Thank you for adding your positivity to our day.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options

x0oc9d09ccjp.jpg

Acronym game special addition:

MTISS

Malted Tea is seriously stunning. 😍
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

x0oc9d09ccjp.jpg

Beautiful! <3B)