___Tams___ wrote: »
    kr6bklq48998.jpg

Whoa! Very nice
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    v6rgnlwvbou7.jpeg

The great privilege of being a mom is the opportunity to embarrass your children. You don’t even have to try. When they are teenagers, your mere existence is embarrassing enough. My kids would be absolutely mortified if I appeared with them in public dressed like this, even if it is the de facto uniform for girls from middle school through college.

To save my kids the humiliation, I will change…or at least put on a tee shirt that covers my navel. Nobody needs to be subjected to my middle aged mom of three midsection.

They can recover in therapy... 😂
    Rock the bare midriff, you look amazing!
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    v6rgnlwvbou7.jpeg

The great privilege of being a mom is the opportunity to embarrass your children. You don’t even have to try. When they are teenagers, your mere existence is embarrassing enough. My kids would be absolutely mortified if I appeared with them in public dressed like this, even if it is the de facto uniform for girls from middle school through college.

To save my kids the humiliation, I will change…or at least put on a tee shirt that covers my navel. Nobody needs to be subjected to my middle aged mom of three midsection.

Cute outfit. You look great.

Yesterday I dropped my boy off at soccer practice and thought I would walk on the track nearby while I waited for him but he let me know that my mere presence is embarrassing. So I waited at home.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    v6rgnlwvbou7.jpeg

Yesterday I dropped my boy off at soccer practice and thought I would walk on the track nearby while I waited for him but he let me know that my mere presence is embarrassing. So I waited at home.

Kids are such jerks!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    v6rgnlwvbou7.jpeg

Kids are such jerks!
    Sometimes it really messes with me and I spend too long wondering what’s wrong with me. Is it the way I look or the way I act or what?

I know I have hurt peoples feelings both intentionally and unintentionally, so yeah kids are jerks and I guess I’ll get over it but it’s crazy to me that I would’ve loved my parents to be around more when I was a kid. I was always so proud when my pretty mother would come up to school for some event.

Greener grass I guess.

• KickassAmazon76
    Options
    v6rgnlwvbou7.jpeg

Kids are such jerks!
    Sometimes it really messes with me and I spend too long wondering what’s wrong with me. Is it the way I look or the way I act or what?

I know I have hurt peoples feelings both intentionally and unintentionally, so yeah kids are jerks and I guess I’ll get over it but it’s crazy to me that I would’ve loved my parents to be around more when I was a kid. I was always so proud when my pretty mother would come up to school for some event.

Greener grass I guess.

I feel this acutely. I remember my mom coming to my classroom to bring something I forgot, and looking so tall and pretty. I was so proud that she was mine.

My son is like yours. Doesn't want me hanging around him and his buds... but then, occasionally, I'll hear him make a comment on a call in another room (like... watchout, my mom will deadlift you!) and I realize he IS proud, just anxious in social settings. He also doesn't want me to get on his case if he starts acting like a crazy nut bar. LOL

• itchmyTwitch
    Options
    v6rgnlwvbou7.jpeg

Kids are such jerks!

Greener grass I guess.

I feel this acutely. I remember my mom coming to my classroom to bring something I forgot, and looking so tall and pretty. I was so proud that she was mine.

My son is like yours. Doesn't want me hanging around him and his buds... but then, occasionally, I'll hear him make a comment on a call in another room (like... watchout, my mom will deadlift you!) and I realize he IS proud, just anxious in social settings. He also doesn't want me to get on his case if he starts acting like a crazy nut bar. LOL

🤣 that is the best compliment
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    Took these today. I'm sitting at 195lbs...a solid 30lb higher than my lowest weight, and about 15 higher than I'd like to be.

My scale says my body fat is 35.8% and that my BMI is 25.8, which puts me into the overweight category. I think these numbers are faulty, but not sure how faulty.

I know my height (6'1") throws off the calcs, as does my muscle mass. But I find myself wondering... Am I ok with this? Should I be leaner? Is it worth the sacrifice and work it would take to get there, especially considering i live in Canada and am wearing a parka half the year?

I dunno.

Sorry folks, in a low mood and I guess seeking some endorphin rush via external validation. Might as well be honest. 🤪

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

I think you look amazing! ☺️👌
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    What she said. Amazing.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,132 Member
    Options
    Took these today. I'm sitting at 195lbs...a solid 30lb higher than my lowest weight, and about 15 higher than I'd like to be.

My scale says my body fat is 35.8% and that my BMI is 25.8, which puts me into the overweight category. I think these numbers are faulty, but not sure how faulty.

I know my height (6'1") throws off the calcs, as does my muscle mass. But I find myself wondering... Am I ok with this? Should I be leaner? Is it worth the sacrifice and work it would take to get there, especially considering i live in Canada and am wearing a parka half the year?

I dunno.

Sorry folks, in a low mood and I guess seeking some endorphin rush via external validation. Might as well be honest. 🤪

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

You look very fit to me !
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

I dunno.

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

Looking strong af to me
  • Rockman67
    Rockman67 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @___Tams___--rocking it looking good and stunning
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

❤️Thank you
    What she said. Amazing.

Thank you! 😊

You look very fit to me !
    Thanks! 😊Some days I feel it, others not so much. 😵‍💫
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Looking strong af to me
    😊😘 Thank you!
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options

I dunno.

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

No need for sorry. I appreciate the honesty. BMI is crap for anyone with muscle. You look fantastic/fit. I can empathize with this. I feel fit and I am fine with how I look but always want to drop these “last” 10-15 lbs.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    Took my daughter to a family rave today 😅✌🏼vpqfycb8l7z8.jpg

Love those tights!