Mom bod thread

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @MaltedTea I can't say it any better than everyone already has. You are one beautiful classy lady, a real role model of what I want to be like if I ever grow up. Sans cuff links though. ;)
  • kdroberts1
    kdroberts1 Posts: 181 Member
    While I don't always post in this thread, I ALWAYS appreciate everyone's participation.

I'm adding to the thread today for a dose of "positivitea" or positivity. Why? It's the topic of today's Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC).

So despite usually feeling less than enthusiastic about my "Barely B Boobies" and "Super Stretchy & Saggy Skin Stomach" this is me being radically accepting of both. Guess this means you all have to radically accept it too! πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ—£ UAC Moms, feel free to post too. And, hey UAC Dads, there's a thread for you too.

(And if you want to participate in this monthly challenge group, you're always welcome to join at any point in the month.)

x0oc9d09ccjp.jpg
    You are the epitome of beauty and class!! Thank you for being your fabulous self!! 😘❀️
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    edited August 2021
    While I don't always post in this thread, I ALWAYS appreciate everyone's participation.

I'm adding to the thread today for a dose of "positivitea" or positivity. Why? It's the topic of today's Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC).

So despite usually feeling less than enthusiastic about my "Barely B Boobies" and "Super Stretchy & Saggy Skin Stomach" this is me being radically accepting of both. Guess this means you all have to radically accept it too! πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

πŸ—£ UAC Moms, feel free to post too. And, hey UAC Dads, there's a thread for you too.

(And if you want to participate in this monthly challenge group, you're always welcome to join at any point in the month.)

x0oc9d09ccjp.jpg

I think somehow I've never seen a full picture of you. You look wonderful, and the outside is just as attractive as your inside person. ❀️

Someone earlier said beauty and class, I agree.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited August 2021
    Oh wow...

@Shakashakara Thank you for the edit, sis!
    @MelG7777 @_sw33tp3a_11 @Cat0703a Positivity and confidence was the attempt so thanks for saying so πŸ€—
    @PaperDoll_ You know I love your daily acronym prowess! Thank you!!
    @RunsWithBees Whoa, back at you!
    @kdroberts1 @theeldestberry @eatpolerepeat Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 😳

ETA: @ReenieHJ there must always be cufflinks if a man is involved πŸ˜‰ I have one guy in particular in mind. If I was to mention, you'd definitely approve 😏

• MaltedTea
    Whoa, then I'm REALLY glad I posted today! You look marvellous - as usual - @_sw33tp3a_11
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    i4zz60kljbtg.jpg

The beautiful Maltedtea inspired me to show my love for this thread.

Thank you @MaltedTea
    😍
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Whoa, then I'm REALLY glad I posted today! You look marvellous - as usual - @_sw33tp3a_11

No no we're all thankful you posted. It's a rare treat for all of us πŸ˜‹
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    i4zz60kljbtg.jpg

The beautiful Maltedtea inspired me to show my love for this thread.

Note to self πŸ“ Check Mom Bod thread daily. 😍
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

x0oc9d09ccjp.jpg

I've always thought you have a beautiful face - and WoW! - you got a great bod too!

Love your style and and natural, yet modelesque stance!

This is a good, goodie good picture❣
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Oh wow...

ETA: @ReenieHJ there must always be cufflinks if a man is involved πŸ˜‰ I have one guy in particular in mind. If I was to mention, you'd definitely approve 😏

Yep, probably would. :)

MaltedTea, you are so well put together in every way. It's not just the outer beauty, it's the inner beauty, the way you present yourself and hold yourself, and see the world around you. <3

Note: Maybe your maple syrup IS better than ours after all. ;)
  • MaltedTea
    😌 It was only a matter of time, @ReenieHJ, for you to come around to Canada's maple syrup supremacy πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ˜πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ lol

@Vikka_V How super sweet of you to say; thank you!
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member

x0oc9d09ccjp.jpg

Unique And Classy! :love:
  • MaltedTea
    @Tallawah_ and tams_89 lol thanks you two!

• WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Strong work carelynn
  • carelynn114
    carelynn114 Posts: 290 Member
    WSOX37 wrote: Β»
    Strong work carelynn

Thanks!!
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    The one on the left is what most people see... πŸ˜‚

ea4kvp31mvj5.jpg