Mom bod thread

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: Β»
    Took these today. I'm sitting at 195lbs...a solid 30lb higher than my lowest weight, and about 15 higher than I'd like to be.

My scale says my body fat is 35.8% and that my BMI is 25.8, which puts me into the overweight category. I think these numbers are faulty, but not sure how faulty.

I know my height (6'1") throws off the calcs, as does my muscle mass. But I find myself wondering... Am I ok with this? Should I be leaner? Is it worth the sacrifice and work it would take to get there, especially considering i live in Canada and am wearing a parka half the year?

I dunno.

Sorry folks, in a low mood and I guess seeking some endorphin rush via external validation. Might as well be honest. πŸ€ͺ

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

I think you look amazing! β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘Œ

No need for sorry. I appreciate the honesty. BMI is crap for anyone with muscle. You look fantastic/fit. I can empathize with this. I feel fit and I am fine with how I look but always want to drop these β€œlast” 10-15 lbs.

The last 10-15 suck. πŸ€ͺ. Thank you 😊
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Took my daughter to a family rave today πŸ˜…βœŒπŸΌvpqfycb8l7z8.jpg

Those crocks are πŸ”₯😍
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Took these today. I'm sitting at 195lbs...a solid 30lb higher than my lowest weight, and about 15 higher than I'd like to be.

My scale says my body fat is 35.8% and that my BMI is 25.8, which puts me into the overweight category. I think these numbers are faulty, but not sure how faulty.

I know my height (6'1") throws off the calcs, as does my muscle mass. But I find myself wondering... Am I ok with this? Should I be leaner? Is it worth the sacrifice and work it would take to get there, especially considering i live in Canada and am wearing a parka half the year?

I dunno.

Sorry folks, in a low mood and I guess seeking some endorphin rush via external validation. Might as well be honest. πŸ€ͺ

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg
    You look amazing!
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 234 Member
    Options

You look awesome!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options

I dunno.

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

You look awesome and strong!
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Love those tights!

Thank you 😊

Those crocks are πŸ”₯😍

Thanks 😊, I caved and got crocs this summer and now I have a croc charm addiction 🀣

You look awesome!

Thank you 😊
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,586 Member
    Options

You look absolutely adorable, your whole look is perfect! πŸ‘Œ
    What a cool mom you are, a fun thing to do with your daughter. πŸ₯°
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 542 Member
    Options

You look absolutely adorable, your whole look is perfect! πŸ‘Œ
    What a cool mom you are, a fun thing to do with your daughter. πŸ₯°

Thank you πŸ’–, we both enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 You look amazing. Throw away the scale! You are an incredible inspiration. πŸ’—
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options

I dunno.

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

You are a stunning woman and extremely fit! You should be at the weight you are comfortable and happy with. Too many times we let the charts and numbers mess with our heads instead of really evaluating ourselves on the basis of how we feel and our satisfaction with our appearance. I think 15 more pounds would be a good place to stop and re-evaluate. You look great to me!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options

I dunno.

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

If they ever needed an uber fit, ultra beautiful woman to play a Viking warrior I think I know where to find one. Dear lord Sandy.....
  • Merrysailor
    Merrysailor Posts: 127 Member
    Options

I dunno.

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

You look fantastic! Scales and calculators sometimes don't give accurate measurements especially when you're taller and more muscular. Have you ever thought about doing a body composition scan?
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 You look amazing. Throw away the scale! You are an incredible inspiration. πŸ’—

Thank you so very much!! ❀️
    You are a stunning woman and extremely fit! You should be at the weight you are comfortable and happy with. Too many times we let the charts and numbers mess with our heads instead of really evaluating ourselves on the basis of how we feel and our satisfaction with our appearance. I think 15 more pounds would be a good place to stop and re-evaluate. You look great to me!

Thank you 😊 πŸ₯°. I am TOTALLY a number junkie and sadly often times the numbers cause me to feel real crappy. I used to weigh every day and now I'm trying to do that less. I am trying to focus more on my weight lifting and less on my scale. Besides... I sure love seeing the weight PRs go up! Haha

J_NY_Z wrote: Β»

If they ever needed an uber fit, ultra beautiful woman to play a Viking warrior I think I know where to find one. Dear lord Sandy.....

Awww J, you are so sweet! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

That made my day. 😁
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

You look fantastic! Scales and calculators sometimes don't give accurate measurements especially when you're taller and more muscular. Have you ever thought about doing a body composition scan?

Thank you! I have thought about it. And almost have done it. But then I cheap out. Lol I think I'm also scared to find out the truth. It's way more comforting to say... Nah, my scale is on crack. 🀣

• jasond2424
    jasond2424 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    aokbbqsl7m4c.jpg

It's been a hell of a year!

WOW look at you crushing it
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    aokbbqsl7m4c.jpg

Your hard work has paid off Mary. Proud of you!
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options

I dunno.

brkqjts0cbhw.jpg

Wut??? Your scale is broken! Throw it out before it messes even more with your head! Only you can decide how much further you want to take this but you look stunning/amazing/statuesque right now!!!
  • Tallawah_
    Options

Always!...Always!...Killing it T! :love:
  • Tallawah_
    Options
    aokbbqsl7m4c.jpg

WOW look at you crushing it

Hear hear!!! :smile: