Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 227

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options

6/26 216.8 I am still working through my bio father discovery. My husband is very supportive. I bought a 3 month unlimited hot yoga pass because that helps me. I am also joining a women’s walking group. I tried to make it there this morning but it started to rain hard. I will be meeting my new half siblings in 3 weeks if all goes well. I haven’t decided if I will meet my bio father. I will ask him if he is interested in meeting me but the siblings are very excited. I find that I look like hell. I don’t know if it is depression or shock or all in my head, but hopefully that improves in the next little bit.

@lisapower123 maybe a spa day is in order? fresh haircut, and such. Might come out feeling and looking refreshed.
  • SModa61
    Options
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »
    SModa61 wrote: »

@fmfdfa2020 What beautiful work! Thank you for sharing!

@SModa61 Thank you for your nice comment about my jewelry :) !!

Re: your "beach body" picture yesterday. That is really nice that you live right on the ocean when in Maine. Very pretty view! The weather has been so rainy. When I saw your picture, I was like, huh, it's sunny there. LOL. About 2 hours later it cleared up here (15 mins inland from Oqunquit) - finally!!

@fmfdfa2020 I saw something about your being in North Berwick (had to find that on a map to be honest). It is crazy about how weather can differ in short distances in map. There are days were are fogged in on the beach side of our condo, yet sunny on the street side. We bought pre-construction back in 1986. We've been coming for a while. Your jewelry is lovely, you are very talented. I would love to develop a skill like that. Maybe when I grow up?
  • SModa61
    Options

6/26 - 184
    Not a great number, but better than yesterday! I’m making a tomato galette with feta and olives for dinner (DH’s request) — yummy, and if I skip most of the crust, not bad on calories.

@sheilaBoneham I hope you were able to fit in the crust. That dish sounds fantastic. I would starve all day, just for crust. :P
  • BringIt2023
    BringIt2023 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone – Looking forward to another challenge, my 3rd.
    Female, 5’4”, 57 years of age
    HW: 210 (May, 2022)
    CW: 149.4
    GW: still don’t know… hope I’ll know it when I see it in the mirror… chasing a “healthy” BMI first

Goals: Continue working on same goals from previous round because it seems to have worked!
    Cardio: 8/10 days (only days I struggle with this are Sunday and Wednesday due to lack of time)
    Bodyweight Train: 3/10 days (I can do this on Sunday and Wednesday, but fitting that elusive 3rd workout in has been a struggle)
    Logging Food: 10/10 days (using a food scale every time!)

SW Round 227
    6/21: 149.4 – Another crazy stressful work day. Did not get a workout in. Did eat my stress – not totally off the rails, but certainly enough that I need to pull back and be careful the next few days.
    6/22: 149.2 – Today is again crazy at work, but I do have my 60 minutes of Cardio Dance tonight that I am heading to after work. I always feel better after I sweat it out. My best friend from high school is in town this weekend and called me to get together on Sunday. That will be fun to catch up with her – eating at my house, I am going to cook the meal for us so I can control the food. I am looking forward to Friday so that I can feel like I can breathe this week – what a whirlwind. Physically, I feel good. I am so much better off than I would have been just a year ago… I really need to get this stress under control though. LOTS of yoga breathing happening over here! I have logged my food, and I have all my fruits / Greek yogurt for snack, cooked my lunch and packed it up this morning. I am strong, I can do this.
    6/23: 149.2 - Holding steady. So happy this work week is over for me!! I have 60 minute Zumba class in the early morning, then in the afternoon I am doing some self pampering - haircut, highlights, etc :)
    6/24: DNW
    6/25: DNW
    6/26: 149.8 - Life has become a bit of a whirlwind the past few days. All good... just stressful... even good things cause stress sometimes. Hope all are doing well!!! I will catch up on reading posts over the next couple of days, but wanted to check in before this day got away from me.
    6/27: 150.2 - Sad to see that "5" again, but I am not surprised. I made a baked pasta dish for lunch Sunday, and although I made an incredibly veggie packed sauce and cut back on the total pasta in the dish, I know it is still physically heavier than anything I've eaten recently. I have a 60 minute Zumba class after work this evening - a little bit nervous as it's a new instructor and group I'm joining... but I know at the end of it I'll be smiling. I bought a book regarding bodyweight training... not sure how I feel about it yet... but we'll see if it can spark me to be more regular working out that way. I am still hearing that little voice telling me that I "can" do a pull up... eventually.
    6/28
    6/29
    6/30

Michelle
  • tishawj
    tishawj Posts: 542 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    don't know why my comments are posting twice...this is the second time it's done that
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »
    Very surprising that he doesn't like sugar but really good, too. Does he eat fruit?

He does eat fruit. He was eating strawberries at the party. His mom makes him an awesome bento box for lunch everyday. Meat, veg, & fruit. Some in “puff” form since teeth are a recent addition.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @JCisthewaytruthlife

Liz, are you able to cut and paste rather than quoting? Maybe I’m the only one doing this on a phone with difficulty reading. This is my view of your post. Not being critical, just asking.g2r435bm5p1y.png

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,291 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

Oh my goodness so near the end of the round already!! Where does it go?