Hello, need motivated ladies to join me !!

Options
Hello,
I'm trying to find motivated friends that are ladies on here. I'm a married mom who wants to have good influences in my life.
Tagged:

Replies

• mrv_92
    mrv_92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would love an accountability buddy. I've used MFP on and off for years. I've lost weight and then gained some (LOL) but as I get older I want to lose at least 30 lbs and become more fit (currently at 180lbs). I'm 31, not yet a mom, but definitely trying to be healthier.

Hope we can motivate one another! :)
  • kkasero
    kkasero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • mlkung1985
    mlkung1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm a married mum (I'm UK its how we spell it here). I have 2 boys 6 & 8 years old.
    I have been on my fitness journey just over a year and its been a roller coaster. Just joined my fitness pal again about 2 months ago.
    I'd love to have like minded friends too that can help spur each other on and be part of each others journeys. X
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me :)
  • tawanab2016
    tawanab2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! We will do this together 💪🏽
  • cocofoodie
    cocofoodie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a married mom of two. 11 year old and 2 year old. I am 185lbs and want to lose 50lbs. 5'4". I definitely want some accountability friends and good influences as I find myself struggling.
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm also a married mom (21 month old twin boys). I'm sending a request. I'm also looking to build up some friends to help motivate me to log food (I'm horrible at actually doing it).