New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    aluh6tuniw5z.png
    These are really good. Amazing when warmed up in the microwave for 8 seconds. Kind of like a mix between a fiber one soft baked bar and a larabar in texture. Really want to try the other flavors now.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    aluh6tuniw5z.png
    These are really good. Amazing when warmed up in the microwave for 8 seconds. Kind of like a mix between a fiber one soft baked bar and a larabar in texture. Really want to try the other flavors now.

Are they expensive
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    aluh6tuniw5z.png

Are they expensive

I just checked the price now and sadly yes, about 16-29 for pack of 8 bars! I got two boxes free though to sample. I really want to try the other flavors but now that I know the price I can't justify spending so much unless they go on sale.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    aluh6tuniw5z.png

Are they expensive

I just checked the price now and sadly yes, about 16-29 for pack of 8 bars! I got two boxes free though to sample. I really want to try the other flavors but now that I know the price I can't justify spending so much unless they go on sale.

Yeah that's a big rich for me. Maybe I'll see them on clearance
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    wp94f4sb8bze.png

Tried the plant based ones. Really good. The chocolate peanut butter tastes like the no bake bars my grandma used to make me as a kid (the chocolate, pb, rice crispies kind).

Salted almond was also delicious. The chocolate melts in your mouth.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options

aww...I was excited to see the 'province' option...only US though. I've had these before...and they are quite good imo.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    16ybiwrel2xt.png
    Super tiny for 270 calories and not that great. The cone was soft and tasted stale. Wouldn't get again.

Finally found this flavor and WOW sooooo good!! Like a little debbie. Sooo creamy I like the b&J made with sunflower seed butter they are so much better than just the plain almond milk ones.

ogq00e5tr9j6.png

Hubby liked that oatmeal creme pie one too
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    Options

Wow these are sooo good! The vegan vanilla maple are SO buttery and crispy. Taste like a buttery pancake. 2 cookies is 140 calories and they are a decent size.
    l79wzrvc8k3x.png

The chocolate are good too. Melt in your mouth with the perfect amount of chocolate chips.

Yes and yes! I actually think the vanilla maple are even better than the chocolate chip, which surprised me. Kind of dangerous to have around, though. I got a good deal from amazon some time ago for them so am watching for another sale. And for some room in my freezer so I can't tell myself that if I don't eat them up fast, they will spoil. 🙀

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    sx62tu0nljmo.png

Ibotta has 1.00 cash back so this was only 1.98 at my walmart. They are pretty good. I thought they would taste like honey combs but they don't at all. They have a nice vanilla cookie flavor with a hint of lemon. They almost have a lemony taste to them which is strange because there is no lemon in the ingredients.
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    How do y’all feel about quest protein bars? I’m looking to maximize the protein in the bar but have the least amount of calories
  • paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    sx62tu0nljmo.png

Ibotta has 1.00 cash back so this was only 1.98 at my walmart. They are pretty good. I thought they would taste like honey combs but they don't at all. They have a nice vanilla cookie flavor with a hint of lemon. They almost have a lemony taste to them which is strange because there is no lemon in the ingredients.

It has natural and artificial flavors in the ingredients so that's probably the source of the lemon flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These are delicious! They almost remind me a little bit of old original formula quest bars from back in the day. They are sticky and soft but super delicious. I like the ingredients because they have no artificial flavors so they just taste great. My favorite is the blueberry and apple.
    tr568jo9bx4a.jpeg
    2v8n8ghf2uzo.jpeg

• Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    Thanks for always sharing
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Thanks for always sharing

Gotta keep the thread alive :D<3