Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Maisfeeka
    Maisfeeka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brand new. Very heavy and very nervous. Hoping to get myself on track to be healthier.
  • smontgomery3815
    smontgomery3815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m always down for more friends. Everyone can add me.
  • meldrach5
    meldrach5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New friends, especially those embarking the same journey, it's always great to have. Be strong, everyone! Can do!

I also just post about macros in Health and Weight Loss section. Keeping my macros on track has done wonders for me so far. And I am eating a lot, and so far maintaining good energy level throughout the day, while the weights continue to drop. Perhaps it can be beneficial for you. Please be warned that it's a longer post though :smiley:
  • JHF6
    JHF6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi; I just started this journey . Would like to add new friends .
  • BDFingers
    BDFingers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would like some more friends! Feel free to add
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I’ll take a few new friends 👋
  • jkpruns
    jkpruns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! John here, back on MFP after about a year away. Some trial and error has proven that this app and the accountability offered by the community around it was the best thing for my overall fitness.

I ran my second marathon in late April and since then have put on about 10 pounds. Clearly headed in the wrong direction, I've decided to get back to it here.

I would love to support you on whatever your own journey may be!
  • kayemjay87
    kayemjay87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting back into it at almost 1 year postpartum. I'm about 10lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm not necessarily focused on the scale, but more-so getting stronger!

I've been very consistent this first week back and I am so proud of myself. I already feel so much better.

Add me and I'll add you!
  • PowerlineConcert21
    PowerlineConcert21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Had a lot of success using MFP in the past and so I'm back for another go at it. I've done great lately, but struggling with the motivation to continue improving my diet and increasing my movement. I'm pretty outgoing, could use some friends that are going through the same struggles and have a good sense of humor about it all. I'm not aiming to get ripped... just to get a solid "dad bod". haha. Let's be friends!
  • abytom1976
    abytom1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just found out that I have hypertension so I need to change my eating habits. What is the best way to make it but with friends.

I've watched the Forks over Knifes documentary and I am now switching to a plant based diet. My goal is not to just lose weigth but to revert my hypertension.
  • BlG_FN_R0B
    BlG_FN_R0B Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me💯👌🏽
  • AntR95
    AntR95 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m Anthony. I would love a few new friends to help me navigate this app and for workout advice.
  • Fencer717
    Fencer717 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    At it again! Add me so we can motivate each other to reach our goals
  • ReReNotMe
    ReReNotMe Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi. New here. Nice to meet everyone. Would definitely be up to friends to help each other out with motivation, recipes etc. :)
  • Larry_Mahnesmith1971
    Options
    how do I add friends?
  • Larry_Mahnesmith1971
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Dennis27613
    Dennis27613 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm up for new friends.
  • shardwick09
    shardwick09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ohio here. Always looking for that extra motivation and/or inspiration. Add me
  • Katelouise86x
    Katelouise86x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New here had a baby almost 10 weeks ago and looking to get back to exercise and healthy eating feel free to add me :)