Looking for friends / support

Options
Hello guys & gals!

I'm posting here in hope of finding friends / members of community to follow my journey to healthier life and giving any advice and support they could share. My diary is open.

I'm 42 y.o. male, 183cm height. My life has undergone drastic changes last 4 years, and I haven't paid due attention to my health. Recently I got myself bath scales and saw 102.6 kg there, and large presence of visceral (and skin) fat is also obvious when looking in the mirror.

I really want to get in shape, and keep it. I chose keto diet / moderate calorie deficit / moderate exercise as my path. I lost 20+ kg using similar approach multiple time during my life but wasn't able to keep it just because it wasn't my focus, and you truly need to make healthy eating and regular physical activity a part of you daily life.

I have set some goals: one week, two weeks, a month, two months, three months, half a year, 9 months and a year.

To get there, I really need all the help I can get.

Thanks for reading, and please add me / follow my diary.

Ilia.

Replies

• candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You have to get out and do 20 minutes of activity a day. Walk around, play with your dog, ride your bike, and lift weights. Gradually you do 30 minutes a day, 45 minutes a day -- you will be seeing your results. Then, "Why am I going out of my way exercising this much if I'm going to eat like garbage?" And you will have an epiphany!

That's what it was like for me.
  • ikalujny
    ikalujny Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I took it on myself to have daily hour long cardio sessions. See where it takes me.