Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,895 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    There’s a lot of chatter in this thread and I am offended

We’re used to it 😂

Chatter or being offensive? Don’t answer that just take your shirt off and take a picture

I’ll just hug ya 😅

I see how it is. What am I, chopped liver? @Kashmir31_4 show them how it’s done💗

Oh *kitten* I think she just called me offensive in the most loving way possible
    No no no! It’s me begging for a selfie! Why does nobody understand me? I’m going to have to work on my communication skills

I see. You just wanna see my rack. 😈

📠🤷‍♂️

There's so many things I wanna say so many things but I've already deleted like five of them because just because now let's just pretend we're back to talking about Jesus
    gbrav3aejbld.gif

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,078 Member
    Options

We’re used to it 😂

Chatter or being offensive? Don’t answer that just take your shirt off and take a picture

I’ll just hug ya 😅

I see how it is. What am I, chopped liver? @Kashmir31_4 show them how it’s done💗

Oh *kitten* I think she just called me offensive in the most loving way possible
    No no no! It’s me begging for a selfie! Why does nobody understand me? I’m going to have to work on my communication skills

📠🤷‍♂️

There's so many things I wanna say so many things but I've already deleted like five of them because just because now let's just pretend we're back to talking about Jesus
    gbrav3aejbld.gif

I just spent the last ten minutes trying to find an "appropriate" response to this. How sad is that? Remember a time when you didn't feel like you had to sensor yourself, or rethink something before saying it? Or saying it then wondering if it came across the wrong way? Or laying awake at night beating yourself up over something you did say but shouldn't have? Yea, I remember. And if you cannot relate to this, please disregard and pretend you never saw it.

I think we’re supposed to ask ourselves

“WWGD”

And because not all grandmas would approve of the same kind of posts/pics/etc the waters get real murky. Then we’re back to square one of not knowing what to say or do or feel or act or…anything.

Where am I?

Dad Bods…please proceed
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

We’re used to it 😂

I’ll just hug ya 😅

📠🤷‍♂️

gbrav3aejbld.gif

I just spent the last ten minutes trying to find an "appropriate" response to this. How sad is that? Remember a time when you didn't feel like you had to sensor yourself, or rethink something before saying it? Or saying it then wondering if it came across the wrong way? Or laying awake at night beating yourself up over something you did say but shouldn't have? Yea, I remember. And if you cannot relate to this, please disregard and pretend you never saw it.

I think we’re supposed to ask ourselves

“WWGD”

And because not all grandmas would approve of the same kind of posts/pics/etc the waters get real murky. Then we’re back to square one of not knowing what to say or do or feel or act or…anything.

Where am I?

Dad Bods…please proceed

I understand this, and I feel this as well.
    However, do we stop being our authentic self for the sake of not being offensive? Or do we understand that if someone does feel offended by our words, that's a them thing and not a me thing? Or are you me and I'm you and this is all just overthinking

This is all just a ploy to bump the Dad bods thread

My authentic self is not appropriate in public settings. We keep her locked up until we’re in a safe space
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, nothing for months, then 4 pages in one night! And I want that shirt, though it would've been even better had it been a bar connecting a pair of planets, or all lower case except the word "DEAD" for the double meaning.

Now I feel compelled to get an updated shot of myself. Pity my selfie skills are nonexistent.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    el8e35qpeov3.gif

Now THIS is what we need more of in here!
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    el8e35qpeov3.gif

More tattoo shots would also be appreciated
  • NinjaCalibrated
    NinjaCalibrated Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Dad bodz are the best bodz
  • Merrysailor
    Merrysailor Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    el8e35qpeov3.gif

And .... *squuuuuueeze*
    Awesome lift!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Had to put on actual clothes and head into the office. Office Dad Bod.

c0ojh58hqir3.jpeg

Ok yeah that works. I’ll take two
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

Thank you to all the glorious dads who posted...you are all amazing.

(oh, and I deadlift in my socks too)
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    5les69xq4370.jpeg

Pool house selfie 😁

Which pool, and is it public? Asking for a friend...