Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 230

Options

Replies

• pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hello from Sydney, Australia πŸ‘‹πŸΌ back for another round, thanks Jaine! This round my goal is to stay within the 64 range as much as possible, maybe even crack the 63's if I could. I will be able to start adding back some easy exercise as my back injury heals, which hopefully will also help.

37F 5ft 7 SW 67.5kg round 225
    GW 60kg
    21 July 64.5kg 32.4% body fat
    I binged on snacks a little last night after I tried to go to a class but couldn't find the building, and for some reason this got me feeling low. I wanted a block of chocolate but instead went for some smoosh balls, you know those ones made of dates etc? So it was a healthier option in terms of Ingredients, but still a lot of carbs and sugar and calories. Somehow the scale still went down today, but perhaps will see the effects tomorrow 🫀 I did walk a fair bit yesterday, so hopefully that has helped to burn off some of those snacks. I otherwise ate really well. I really need to try harder at my emotional eating. πŸ™πŸΌπŸŒŸπŸ’–

"Smoosh balls" is now my favorite snack name!! Seems like a pretty wise choice!
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 911 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    pezhed wrote: Β»
    I'm hoping to get (back) below 125 this round.

SW RND 230: 127.4 AGAIN!

7/21 - forgot to weigh first thing this morning due to some messages I received from my boss before I even got out of bed. I'm sure the scale wouldn't have held good news anyway. We ended up trying a new Central/South American restaurant in town yesterday for dinner. It was DELICIOUS but I have no idea what I ate. Then we tried a new dessert place called The Boardwalk with specialty funnel cakes and other deep-fried fair food. Ugh. THEN we went to a neighbor's house and had beers. Whew. Today I'm planning on strength training and fasting for the morning. Tonight I'm going to a Barbie Movie premiere party in town with my neighbor and her friends. I don't have a lot of close friends in town so I generally take every opportunity to hang out with a bunch of women I can! Dinner will be at home before I go, at least. Happy Friday everyone!

@pezhed Sounds like a fun day but I can see why it's good you forgot to weigh. I think it's better to just skip weighing after days like that since the weight will be misleading and just cause angst. Your comment that you had messages from your boss before you even got out of bed - ugh! That brought back so many memories. I worked from home in the Northeast US, and my boss was in the UK - hated mornings with all the messages and meetings first thing, but afternoons were great. I sure hope he/she messaging this early doesn't happen too often for you!