DAD BOD THREAD

Options

Replies

• jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I propose the following:

If you look as good as Kinetix, Lando, Jeff and that stupidly attractive dark haired young fella who posts from exotic locations then YOUR WORK HERE IS DONE!!!!

So off you pop, and leave MFP to us Muggles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣

To be fair, I have been a bit frequent here lately. I will pop off 🤣
  • jbs116
    Options
    You see…I’m not even in a position to issue the hollowest of threats like “it’s on”

…I have no hunky manliness fire to fight your fire.

I concede and bow to your greatness.
    Even one of your slightly sweat glistened nipples offers more phwoar factor

…you git! 🤣🤣🤣

So I see Chris went in a different direction. 🤣

Mani, you are funny. Abs can never defeat a sense of humor. It's on!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,132 Member
    Options
    You see…I’m not even in a position to issue the hollowest of threats like “it’s on”

…I have no hunky manliness fire to fight your fire.

I concede and bow to your greatness.
    Even one of your slightly sweat glistened nipples offers more phwoar factor

…you git! 🤣🤣🤣

😂 I love ya 😘
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    jon-stewart-eat.gif

P. S. @northstar77 you are every bit as swoon worthy. So no concession!
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Dear gentlemen who feel like they have to have Chris's body type for us ladies to admire your pictures, you don't have to compare yourself to him. Sexiness is owning the body you're in no matter what body type you have. We're not picky we promise. We admire all contributions.

Sincerely, mfp ladies

Amen ☺️
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,132 Member
    Options
    Dear gentlemen who feel like they have to have Chris's body type for us ladies to admire your pictures, you don't have to compare yourself to him. Sexiness is owning the body you're in no matter what body type you have. We're not picky we promise. We admire all contributions.

Sincerely, mfp ladies

Thank you Karla 🤗
  • jbs116
    Options

Sincerely, mfp ladies

Absofreakinglutely

I like how you mixed in glute.
  • jbs116
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

Sincerely, mfp ladies

Absofreakinglutely

I just knew you'd get that, and you say you don't get me

I am learning.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Had to put on actual clothes and head into the office. Office Dad Bod.

c0ojh58hqir3.jpeg

Since this is the “dad bod” thread, I have to say you remind me (at least in this particular photo) of my own dad…when he was much younger and I was a kid, of course.

Don’t worry, at 80, my dad is still in great shape and plays tennis or pickleball five days a week.
  • jbs116
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Had to put on actual clothes and head into the office. Office Dad Bod.

c0ojh58hqir3.jpeg

Since this is the “dad bod” thread, I have to say you remind me (at least in this particular photo) of my own dad…when he was much younger and I was a kid, of course.

Don’t worry, at 80, my dad is still in great shape and plays tennis or pickleball five days a week.

This is a really cool thing to hear in the dad body thread. I hope to be running around at 80 like your dad.
  • jbs116
    Options

Sincerely, mfp ladies

Absofreakinglutely

I just knew you'd get that, and you say you don't get me

I am learning.

Good boy

Clearly, you do not know me.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

Sincerely, mfp ladies

No no no no no no no…I don’t need logical and reasoned responses!
    That kind of common sense does not serve any purpose to me!

I come here full of pity and self loathing…please let me keep my non existent dignity by not taking them away from me!

That’s all I ask!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Dear gentlemen...

Truly wonderful to hear (and I do mean that, truly), but I still don't foresee a strategically-placed mirror in my future! lol
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,589 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Dear gentlemen...

Truly wonderful to hear (and I do mean that, truly), but I still don't foresee a strategically-placed mirror in my future! lol

I imagine your wife would be pleased to hear you say that. 👌☺️
  • dentalhyGENIUS14
    dentalhyGENIUS14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You boys are precious! 😘
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options

Sincerely, mfp ladies

No no no no no no no…I don’t need logical and reasoned responses!
    That kind of common sense does not serve any purpose to me!

I come here full of pity and self loathing…please let me keep my non existent dignity by not taking them away from me!

That’s all I ask!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry. Can't do that. Lol