• AnnF99
    AnnF99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Strong feeling of hunger
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Feeling hungover while having no alcohol in days.

It takes 250 hours to flush the stuofernexine from your subluxination netornical. That’s why they always recommend you abstain for 15 days before embarking on any journey in the ephemeral molination.

Also, sorry bud

You just made up words, and I am here for it. Also, thank you. Pretty sure the feeling is due to poor sleep.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Being forced to wear several different hats at work. My head is too small for all of these hats.

Also losing weight I can’t afford to lose because stress kills my appetite and kicks my IBS symptoms into overdrive. So I get nausea and bloating on top of everything else. Which makes it harder to focus at work, which drives up stress… and the cycle continues
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    The single, lonely chin hair that sprouts fully grown overnight after months of not being there
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I understand the reasons for hyphenating a name and I respect most of them but damn it’s a mouthful
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    Geez, I'm not the most efficient or organized person but whenever I am, it comes back to bite me on the *kitten*.

I spent a lot of time pdfing some docs I'm sending out to clients. For once, I pdfed it, stapled the original, noted when I was emailing them out, moved them from the general directory the scanner scans to to their personal directories, emailed the docs, FILED THEM AWAY, and client comes back asking to repdf it because he says it printed weird. I looked and it pdfed weird. LIke 10 or more of them.

Now I have to figure out why and repdf them all and go through the whole process again.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Geez, I'm not the most efficient or organized person but whenever I am, it comes back to bite me on the *kitten*.

I spent a lot of time pdfing some docs I'm sending out to clients. For once, I pdfed it, stapled the original, noted when I was emailing them out, moved them from the general directory the scanner scans to to their personal directories, emailed the docs, FILED THEM AWAY, and client comes back asking to repdf it because he says it printed weird. I looked and it pdfed weird. LIke 10 or more of them.

Now I have to figure out why and repdf them all and go through the whole process again.

Sometimes it goes glitchy. It’s not always user error
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    My left hip flexor. It hurts...every time I stand up and try to walk. It's annoying
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Public expectoration
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,857 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Public expectoration
    Yes, that's annoying
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Public expectoration
    Yes, that's annoying
    and unsanitary 😖
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    ekspecially
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options
    ekspecially
    Irregardless
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    ekspecially
    Irregardless
    Specific ocean
  • cmsienk
    Options
    ekspecially
    Irregardless
    Specific ocean
    🤣
  • Getfitwith_Mari
    Getfitwith_Mari Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's a little bit childish the fact that this bothered me so much. But my sister and I play racquetball and we're still on our weight loss journey so we're not skinny yet. And this lady at the gym says hello, and I say hello back and she asked how I was doing, so I said I'll be even better if I beat my sister at racquetball LOL which is a sport that we like to play. She returns with aww well at least you turned up, good job. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Because I'm not skinny that I have no fitness? That this is a rare thing for fat ppl to play a sport? Whatever it annoyed me. Haha
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    dontstareB wrote: »
    It's a little bit childish the fact that this bothered me so much. But my sister and I play racquetball and we're still on our weight loss journey so we're not skinny yet. And this lady at the gym says hello, and I say hello back and she asked how I was doing, so I said I'll be even better if I beat my sister at racquetball LOL which is a sport that we like to play. She returns with aww well at least you turned up, good job. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Because I'm not skinny that I have no fitness? That this is a rare thing for fat ppl to play a sport? Whatever it annoyed me. Haha
    I *kitten* hate that *kitten* condescension.

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,589 Member
    Options
    The “golf” of Mexico 🙄