Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Trying2Bfit2day
    Trying2Bfit2day Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been on MFP for 16 days and hoping to log in daily. I could use some motivation and would love to motivate others!
  • NTL_Matthew
    NTL_Matthew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’ve decided to return to MFP! Trying to stay on top of my diet. I’m now doing a diet a detox. Feel free to add me 👋

You are set to private
  • 365DayChallenge_
    365DayChallenge_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :) Hello! New member with 93 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me - we are in this together!!
  • loosingthefatjamie
    Options
    I'm active almost everyday! Trying to lose about 50LBS! Would love more friends to stay motivated and motivate others!! Also anyone have tips for healthy dinners/meals I would love some inspo! The bigger the community the better!!!!!!
  • southbayfit
    southbayfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. 🤙
  • NinjaCalibrated
    NinjaCalibrated Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m open to new friends
  • mlkung1985
    mlkung1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am always open for more friends too! I have only added 2 people so far & it is always good for those times I need a bit of a push if I fall off the Wagon! I haven't yet but doesn't mean i won't!

Anyone add me 🥰
  • TonyNeedstolooseweight
    Options
    Looking for more friends! 124 days in! Looking for more active members :) Diaries open if you want a snoop , comment daily , respond to posts! :)
  • wellness5129
    wellness5129 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m in Tony!
  • Nahyeahnah
    Nahyeahnah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not new really, was here 10 or so years ago and after 4 years i stopped due to life challenges. I'm back, I have cfs/me, fnd, pcos and more so weight loss isn't easy but I gained all that weight I lost x300% I lost 15kg gained 60kg. Meds have contributed to about half that but food and exercise has too. So here I am looking for friends to help keep me on track.
  • antiderivative
    antiderivative Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I would enjoy having new friends here.
  • dearjo7274
    dearjo7274 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey 👋 Cutting weight and building muscles for the foreseeable, not dieting and making life changing choices to eat healthy and stay healthy.
    Some friends for motivation would be good 😊
  • Rockman67
    Rockman67 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    add me if you like I am a good support system and will cheer you on on a daily
  • parahoy
    parahoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to have friends on here.. not new but newly back and have no supports here yet. Thanks 😊
  • wilddwood
    wilddwood Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am definitely open to adding supportive people!
  • fitandabs2020
    fitandabs2020 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends :) !
  • Julianamuller2023
    Julianamuller2023 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ,, yes I'm new to this fitness lifestyle and would love to meet people with the same vision and goals.. I also need the motivation and will be happy to motivate others.
  • kegarcia01
    kegarcia01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here and looking forward to meeting my goals. I'm on the keto diet and like how this app is so user-friendly. I would gladly take some friends if anyone is interested :)
  • jachouston
    jachouston Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added! New here and need all the support I can get!
  • faisaloead2200
    faisaloead2200 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new my name is Faisal I was 332 went down to 221 and it feels great going for 65 more ! Feel free to add me o:) Love to make new friends .