Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 233

Options

Replies

• jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    @debbirunswithscissors
    Welcome! Here’s some basics
    Read the first post on page 1 by @quiltingjaine to help you start. Mistakes in posting are not a problem- we all do it. You can edit up to an hour after to correct if you need.
    Basic acronyms as I know it.
    SW starting weight
    CW current weight
    GW goal weight
    UGW ultimate goal weight
    ERW ending round weight from last round
    Post what makes sense to you to help you on your journey. And best of success to you.
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine
    My BIL got so angry at their homeowners association about the way things were going he ran for office and is now the prez. It’s more work for him but feels like he has a say in what goes on in the neighborhood. More power to your DH.
  • user2757363
    user2757363 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Current Round ✶233✶
    ⛔️ ** Away from Home / No Weigh-In Avail.

8/20 ~ 293 lbs
    8/21 ⛔️
    8/22 ⛔️
    8/23 ⛔️
    8/24 ⛔️
    8/25 ~ ? lbs
    8/26 ~ ? lbs
    8/27 ~ ? lbs
    8/28 ~ ? lbs
    8/29 ~ ? lbs

My Daily Notes ✶233✶
    8/20 ✶ I’m thrilled to have found this challenge. This is not my first ‘rodeo’ so to speak, but to be quite honest the older I get the less motivated I get to try again. I know HOW to lose weight but I just haven’t figured up how to KEEP IT OFF. I’ll lose upwards of 20, 30 and even 50+ lbs with any gven attempt but then, all of a sudden, and for no apparent reason, I find myself going back to my old eating habits and sedentery lifestyle. Before I know it i’m right back to square one again. It’s depressing to stand on that scale after an extended hiatus only to see all of your hard work and accomplishments have reverted back to zero or worse yet, your even heavier than before. I am finding it especially hard this time to get myself motivated as my mind is not in a good place. I’ve starting thinking that perhaps I am doomed to be ‘morbidely obese’ (it’s in my DNA or something) and I should just give up the good fight...BUT I am quickly reminded of the general aches and pains, and that overall bloatness that I experience each day as a result of being almost 300 lbs and how much better I feel, both physically, and emotionally, when I have lost weight in the past. Reminding myself of that ‘feeling’ is really the only thing keeping me afloat these days.
    I’m hanging on for dear life. I need to get myself out of this rut…
    10 days is just what I need to get my butt back on track!! ((HUGS))

8/21 ✶ No weigh-in today as we are away from home. Going to swing by Walmart before heading to the hotel (comfort suites) so I can pick up stuff to make salads. Perhaps a rotisserie chicken if they have one. Living out of a suitcase 4 days a week is challenging, especially when it comes to meals. The room fridges are pretty small and sometimes it's just as easy to grab a pizza or burger for hubby and me. Hubby works out of town on weekdays and I usually accompany him. This week I'm going to try making our meals in the room (salads ect) and see if that makes a difference. There is no kitchenette but we do have a microwave.

8/22
    8/23
    8/24
    8/25
    8/26
    8/27
    8/28
    8/29

ABOUT ME
    My Weightloss Stats
    SW: 305 lbs ✶ 01/01/23

I've Lost 12 lbs So Far! ✶ as of 08/20/23

January - July 2023 - 10 lbs
    August 2023 TBD
    September 2023 TBD
    October 2023 TBD
    November 2023 TBD
    December 2023 TBD

My ✶1derland99✶ Weight Tracker
    300's;290's;280's;270's;260's;250's;240's;230's;220's;210's;200's;1derland99

My Current Nutrition & Exercise Plan
    Dirty KetoIntermittent Fasting
    WalkingHikingStrength Training w/ Kettlebells and Dumbbells
    Smiley-9-100px.gif