Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Lisatxsmed
    Lisatxsmed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like new friends need the motivation!
  • annmarie2580
    annmarie2580 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hi all,

I’m back again!! Used MFP on and off for a few years now. Recently found my motivation, started back at the gym and doing CC. Hopefully I start seeing those results again soon :)

Feel free to add me as well, we all need those fitness friends to spur us on :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    can someone help me figure out how to add from here ? when i click on the name , then view profile the only option i have is to ignore... so i am not sure how to add friends.. any help is appreciated!

You’ve got to manually type their names in from the Friends page. Would be nice if we could just quick click and add from posts 🤪

It also varies based on platform and OS, PCs and mobile devices vary in how you add friends as well as Apple iOS vs Android OS etc.

From my laptop with Win11 I can click on the name and another window opens with their profile card (for lack of a better term). At the top there are five tabs find members is the fourth tab. Clicking that tab opens another window which you can then cut and paste the users name and enter. That will open their actual profile where you should see a add friend link.

My phone which is not working for some reason which I'll blame MFP but usually clicking on the name opens their page and I can add them from there.

Hope that this helps.
  • Alcastive
    Alcastive Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to connect with people who regularly log their fitness and food, feel free to add me.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Feel free to add me!
  • fatdave1
    fatdave1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm a new guy joined up week ago need some motivation that dreaded 8pm snack time is tricky,
  • girlinbubble
    girlinbubble Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Consider friending me. My dreams would be to have a newsfeed flooded with food pics and status updates.
  • WinterLion02
    WinterLion02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’ve been struggling with weight for a while especially due to mental health reasons. I also have ARFID so food is probably one of my biggest struggle areas. I’m hoping to find exercises I can stay motivated to do while managing food! Nice to meet you all!
  • TaniaEH
    TaniaEH Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Please feel free to add me. I’ve just started back and looking for support!
  • Goosecrazy
    Goosecrazy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I love meeting new people and making new friends. I wish everybody good luck!
  • PattyRose23
    PattyRose23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Patty :) I’ve been off and on here. I’m back to tracking again, if anyone wants to be friends?
  • jennmyerswillams
    jennmyerswillams Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm recently new to the MFP community. I've been using the app for a couple months but.im just now getting into the social platform of it all. For the first time ever, I am on a fitness journey. I am a busy wife and mom to 3. Two driving-aged teens and a 2 year old can keep you on your toes. However, being on my toes didn't stop the weight from creeping up. After some health issues within our families (my side and in-laws) it got me reevaluating our lifestyle and made the decision to overhaul our diet and join a gym. I joined the gym June 14th of this year. Since then I have lost 21 pounds. Looking for friends to bounce meal ideas off of, motivation or fitness routines/lifestyle choices off of. If you're looking too, add me!

SW:240
    CW:219
    GW:150

zupb8x2z2ce3.jpg

yrarknrxjl44.jpg

#50poundstolose #motivation #icandohard #gettingmylifeback

• definingnadine
    definingnadine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’ve had MFP for years and used it on and off. It’s my first time interacting with the community and I’m looking forward to connecting with others for accountability and inspiration!

I’ve got a lot against me medically, I have 2 chronic inflammatory illnesses as well as anxiety and depression. My medications increase my chances of weight gain, drain my mental & physical energy and mess with my hormones - impacting everything all at once.

I’ve made a huge change in what and how I eat the last 4 months, and my main food focus right now is to stay under my sugar and fat goals while reaching my protein goal. Im a huge food lover but hate cooking so any meal prep ideas would be appreciated!

I used to jog in college and would love to get back into that again!
  • _Grafter
    _Grafter Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends here! Uk based old fart that likes a giggle but serious about getting healthier!
  • nharris6086
    nharris6086 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to get friends on here.
  • g2z6wv6t5j
    g2z6wv6t5j Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Looking for new friends so we can hold eachother accountable and reach our goals!

I am 26 F with 40 lbs to lose and I am currently on Keto!
  • maggpi7
    maggpi7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm working hard to become the best version of myself and am looking for friends, motivation and people to talk about gym/health stuff!!
  • TeeTierney
    TeeTierney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Workout Friends are always great to have!! We can all keep each other in check and help one another.
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!! Always down for new friends since I don’t have any on here