Welcome New Members!

Replies

• NewLyfe40
    NewLyfe40 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, newbie here. I weigh 303lbs and am planning on weighing around 165lbs. I would love to become friends with those who have 100+lbs to lose. Feel free to send me a request so we can get this support train rolling! 🥳
  • msdenisespeaks
    msdenisespeaks Posts: 11 Member
    spoonpop wrote: »
    Heyo! I’m Spoon - I just did Noom for a year & wanted to join my friends across the globe here to encourage each other to get fit as we get old! 😜
    How was it?

• Pinkbananamilk
    Pinkbananamilk Posts: 2 Member
    Howdy! I am just starting my weight loss journey but if anyone wants to be my friend on here I am glad to accept! I am stressed and excited already!
  • ThePurpleViking
    ThePurpleViking Posts: 43 Member
    edited September 2023
    Hello all 😊… Not used MyFitnessPal for a while but still on my fitness journey.
    Looking to add new friends for motivation, UK based Male
  • crdarnell9042
    crdarnell9042 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, new first time father, older then most first time parents, so trying to be healthy for my new baby girl.
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Hey y'all back at it as I train for another half marathon.... Looking to add friends and keep each other motivated in whatever journey we are on! Don't hesitate to reach out!
  • Hello!

I'm doing this again after literally a lifetime of failed attempts...

Plus discovering I have over 60lbs to lose was a bit of an eye opener!

I tried just swapping out the rubbish I eat for healthier options and going to the gym a few times a week but still no weight loss(started about a month ago) so I figured using MFP would help.
  • dsneedjones
    dsneedjones Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I am new looking for motivation to get in shape because I a new mom, new wife and want to be healthier overall.
  • jgrettie
    jgrettie Posts: 1 Member
    Hi

I am newly retired and am looking for friends to help me stay motivated in my journey to better health. My goal is to lose 30 pounds and to increase my overall fitness. I have used other diet & exercise apps, but lost motivation because of my slow progress. Please send me a friend request if you also need a positive friend to help keep you motivated.

😊
  • darcusblosser
    darcusblosser Posts: 1 Member
    New profile. Wfpb eater with AGS. Looking for like minded friends!
  • tairosey
    tairosey Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2023
    Happy to be here. I'm finally taking this seriously and practicing mindfulness. I'm in my 40s and I just want to be confident and see progress in my wellness goals.
  • Runhouse
    Runhouse Posts: 3 Member
    Diving back in after a health hiatus. I love to run, hate my 40-something joints, love cookies, not loving my forty something ever expanding waistline, love my 10+ years of sobriety, hate feeling alone in my efforts. Send some good vibes my way!
  • wirly123
    wirly123 Posts: 2 Member
    My problem is alcohol. What follows is bad eating after a heavy night. At 46 I'm overweight and unfit. I long to be healthy, sober and have friends. I'm looking forward to this.
  • Martuna_Sandwich
    Martuna_Sandwich Posts: 14 Member
    Who’s into calisthenics? Been doing it for 2 years now and haven’t gone back to traditional weight lifting. Let’s get it!
  • Lisa_9954
    Lisa_9954 Posts: 1 Member
    I have dabbled with this app for a while but it’s time to go all in! Premium, plans, community, challenges I want to do it all so I can learn more about what I am eating and how it affects my body. Would love to know where you are all logging in from. I’m in Queensland Australia! Hi 👋
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 206 Member
    South Carolina, U.S.
  • NothinSpecial65
    NothinSpecial65 Posts: 84 Member
    edited October 2023
    Hello, from New York! Almost 59 and looking to keep staying fit for life.
  • hstarnes9
    hstarnes9 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I'm excited to get started in this health journey! Looking to get fit forever!
  • alexcoub
    alexcoub Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, there, glad to join. Joined to keep my weigh. Hope, it will be usefull
  • Ian_mc84
    Ian_mc84 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi, been on the app with premium for a few months now tracking foods but just joining the community. I’m Ian from uk weight loss actioned now looking to increase muscle mass and athletic ability. Happy times on your journey ahead and remember 1% extra each day adds up in the end