Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• outdoorswoman81
    outdoorswoman81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm starting back at it again. I need to take control of my life and my happiness and there's no better day to start than today.

Please add me as a friend and let's do this thing!
  • nikoberschin
    nikoberschin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im 19 and this is my first time really trying to track food and accelerating my weight gain this way. I hope I can do this for longer than a few days
  • mjk0123
    mjk0123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here and looking for friends! I used Noom throughout my journey of losing 60 pounds last year, and made the switch to MFP recently. Loving this so far! Positive energy only!
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bloke from the UK looking to get back to my best shape. Feel free to add me!
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone looking for more friends to help keep me accountable and il be the same back
  • jackbeneee3495
    jackbeneee3495 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

Just your average 33 year old fat lad looking to lose his belly and get some muscles before my wedding in May of next year!

Any and all help is massively appreciated 👍🏼

Currently weighing 16stone 4lbs, I aiming for 244 grams of protein daily and strength training 3-4 days a week.
    My target calories are 1660 a day and not sure how to get so much protein into such little calories.
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Manchester UK and would love to make some fitness friends for motivation and accountability! xxx
  • LiftAndCode
    LiftAndCode Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hello MyFitnessPal Community!

I'm back to bodybuilding after 15 years. From "Teen of the Week" on bodybuilding.com to INBF NYS wins in 2008, I paused for a software career.

Now, I've dedicated 8 months to lifting 4x a week, going from 142 lbs to 155 lbs with 10-12% body fat. My goal? Hit 170 lbs with the same body fat percentage. It's a challenge, but I'm determined.
  • vargashaps
    vargashaps Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends! Looking for motivation. 🙃
  • LiftEatRepeat43
    LiftEatRepeat43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    🙆‍♀️
  • queeniemouse
    queeniemouse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey team 👋🏽 looking for a squad to help keep each other accountable. Send me an add!
  • Fall4Daph
    Fall4Daph Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • KayJanae20
    KayJanae20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You all can add me 🤗
  • PattyRose23
    PattyRose23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I hope everyone is doing well on their journey. Add me if you would like some company while we try to be healthier. Thank you ☺️
  • sbetts2229
    sbetts2229 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Looking for active friends to push and comment...
  • Varun5hankar
    Varun5hankar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello folks, I'm back on MyFitnessPal after 3 years. Last time I managed to lose 14 Kg (31 lbs in freedom units), however, I've gained the 14 Kg back again with an additional 8 Kg - A total of 22 Kg (Around 50 lbs). I'm looking forward to getting better in shape and being consistent and healthy with my diet. :)

Feel free to add me, I'm looking forward to being part of everyone's journey to a better life. :)
  • pddavies778
    pddavies778 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

like most people here im trying to lose weight. Im going to be trying intermittent Fasting. Would love some friends who are doing similar so we can spur each other on!
  • eyaaan
    eyaaan Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hi everyone, looking for active friends to motivate each other & keeping ourselves accountable to our fitness goals!

I’m in my 20s looking to build lean muscle with upper/lower & push-pull-leg strength training (and some cardio/ab work 1-2 a week). Started taking fitness really seriously since February this year and its one of the best things I’ve done :)

Currently on a calorie deficit & maintaining 100g protein on most days - as I’ve gained weight from 68kg last December to maintaining 73kg for the past 2-3 months now.
  • MacLowCarbing
    MacLowCarbing Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Could use friends.

Not new to MFP, I been on over a year and using the food diary on and off. But am new to posting on forums.

I'm female, 54, diabetic, low carb dieter, down about 75 lbs so far and still about 100 to go.