Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• FitFor43_2023
    FitFor43_2023 Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for new friends especially if your from the UK and post your diary! I need some inspiration. Everyone else welcome to add me too. I've added a few people from here already
  • ryannxtlvl
    ryannxtlvl Posts: 108 Member
    Hi Everyone. I have been on and off this site for a while now, just depends on my goals. I am here to help and support others as much as I can as well as making sure my progress stays in check. Please feel free to send me a friend request if youre looking for someone to help with motivation.
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 88 Member
    I'm not particularly new but would like some friends to go through this journey again!
    I don't check my feed as often as I should but I'm always open to private messages for support when things get tough or to simply celebrate small victories! Send a request, will be accepting all! 😊
  • earlybirdlady
    earlybirdlady Posts: 121 Member
    edited December 2023
    Anybody here still want to connect? Looks like an old post but great idea!
  • try_harderG
    try_harderG Posts: 626 Member
    Feel free to add me I've been on and off this site!
  • earlybirdlady
    earlybirdlady Posts: 121 Member
    Adding you both, thanks!
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Hi Everyone! Been on and off here for years now. Looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • toody951
    toody951 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I’m looking for friends to motivate me to achieve my goals 🙂
  • Upnadam821
    Upnadam821 Posts: 7 Member
    Starting over again could use some company
  • realferz
    realferz Posts: 8 Member
    Let’s be friends 😀
  • lav9799
    lav9799 Posts: 15 Member
    I’ve learned that I cannot succeed without support, and would love more friends.
    Could also trade affirmations on a semi regular basis. Anything from:
    You are vibrant and this day is already yours.
    To
    You tear that f*cking *kitten* up today! It. Will. Not. Defeat. You.

Add me if you’d like 🙂
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 359 Member
    edited December 2023
    Hi all. New here again lol
  • eloiraw
    eloiraw Posts: 5 Member
    Heya! I'm restarting again ready for '24! Would love some new friends who are motivated and log regularly :D ❤️
  • bikeshopwiz
    bikeshopwiz Posts: 3 Member
    Welcome to add me. New to this app and ready to head down the weight loss journey to the maintain road. Love to have some friends on the journey.
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 278 Member
    Add me! Looking for new friends as I start this year in more of a maintenance mode style before I kick it up to major weight loss after I have my baby in March!

I lost 70lbs last year (aaaand then I got pregnant) on MFP and unfortunately have gained most of it back due to poor choices + growing baby. MFP really works if you track and challenge yourself! I can't wait for March when I can start getting back to my old "new" self!