SUPER TALL GUYS EVERYWHERE!

Options
McKayMachina
McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
So, I have a freakish obessesion with ridiculously tall men. You need to know that part in order for what I'm about to propose to make any sense.

I think all men should reach a peak height of, say, 6'8" and every time they purposely do something awful to someone they are dating, they automatically shrink an inch.

And I don't mean like, "I'm a crazy, needy b!tch who gets upset all the time for ridiculous non-reasons" type stuff. Just like, cheating or hitting or whatever.

I just think good men deserve to be big and powerful and the crappy ones deserve to look as small and pathetic as they really are.

Discuss.

P.S.: If you are into women, tell us what you think would be a good reward/punishment along these lines except for chicks!

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what it says........im that short i cant reach the key board !
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I like tall men and my daughter does too. It's a personal preference!

That being said, I think short men have lots to offer too. It's all based on the individual and I won't discount men because of their size. :frown:
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Where the hell are all of these tall men? I am 6'3 and the only fellas I can find to date are litltle 5'6 twinks! LOL I would love to find me a 6'8 fella
  • Q9S7
    Q9S7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If, this were one of the 'ways of the world'. I would be 6'6" and not 6'4"...I must have not counted for something haha...interesting post.:)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    The tallest guy I dated was 6'7". I broke up with him because I got tired of people asking him "How's the weather up there?"
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    I like tall men and my daughter does too. It's a personal preference!

That being said, I think short men have lots to offer too. It's all based on the individual and I won't discount men because of their size. :frown:

Hey, I've dated a guy who was an inch shorter than me and I'm only 5'2"! So I don't wanna hear about superficiality! ;) I just have an "in a perfect world" preference. :) The guy I like now is 5'9".

Where the hell are all of these tall men? I am 6'3 and the only fellas I can find to date are litltle 5'6 twinks! LOL I would love to find me a 6'8 fella

I know, right! Like, Paul Bunyan but hot.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    The tallest guy I dated was 6'7". I broke up with him because I got tired of people asking him "How's the weather up there?"

LOL
  • methetree
    Options
    I think that is a great idea!
    I am 6' tall and can NEVER find guys taller than I am....
    it's a sea of short men everywhere I go.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    haha...I have a thing for really tall guys too...They don't even have to be really "attractive" if they are giant- I am just like- ahh, look how tall! *stare*:laugh: I'm sorry for the shorter guys out there as I know there isn't anything wrong with them but the shortest I like my guys is 6' (but I'd prefer taller) :wink:

and now I feel like I sound like a horrible person :ohwell:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    double post
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am 6'10" and have been happily married for 20 years to my beautiful 5' tall wife.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I never really cared about height with guys. I think if I judge them on appearance, I'm just as bad as guys who only want a 36-24-36 woman!

That said, I'm 5'3" and I married a 6'6" man. I do LOVE that he's so tall.
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    haha...I have a thing for really tall guys too...They don't even have to be really "attractive" if they are giant- I am just like- ahh, look how tall! *stare*:laugh: I'm sorry for the shorter guys out there as I know there isn't anything wrong with them but the shortest I like my guys is 6' (but I'd prefer taller) :wink:

and now I feel like I sound like a horrible person :ohwell:

No way! I am the same way. Anything under 6'2" and I'm bummed! lol

But like I said, the guy I am talking to now is 5'9" and he's so ****ing awesome that the height thing is a non-issue. Plus, it's not like that's short by any means. I can still rock my 6" heels around him! That's all I ask for. :laugh:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

agreed!! we need deets on where the tall hotties are.

though to the OP: i think that life in general would be shangri la if everyone LOOKED how they really WERE. awful ppl would look like Quasimodo and awesome ppl would look like Superman/Wonderwoman. wouldn't that just ROCK??
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Mines 6'3 and I'm 5'1 :3 lol
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Being 5' 11" I have never considered myself short until reading this thread. I'm going to go cry in the corner now.

Seriously though, I couldn't imagine being much taller than 6' 2" maybe and 6' 8" seems ridiculous. I wouldn't want to have to lean down to walk through doorways.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Funny, I like tall women....well, not 6'8" per se but in the 5' 9" to 6' range is nice which for women is a little above average I guess. I'm 5'10" BTW.

As a punishment, make their *kitten* bigger by an inch every time they're nasty. :laugh:
  • leilani♥
    Options
    My men HAVE to be over 6 ft tall.. I don't like being taller with heels on. I have dated shorter men in the past and spent majority of my relationships thinking "I wish you were a little bit taller....." Lol....!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Being tall isn't all its cracked up to be. Do you think we enjoy reaching for all the high spots that the shorties cant reach!
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    Being tall isn't all its cracked up to be. Do you think we enjoy reaching for all the high spots that the shorties cant reach!

Yes?