What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Working through my route for the run this afternoon.... but really reading discussion boards :D
  • jasond2424
    jasond2424 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Eating a yummy breakfast with a cup of coffee. Getting ready to work ☺️
  • Merrysailor
    Merrysailor Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Having a bedtime breakfast snack before bed
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    👩🏼‍⚕️💉
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,193 Member
    Options
    subdude1 wrote: »
    Just got fussed at for not knowing proper elementary school pick-up line etiquette. 😂🤣😂🤣

Didn’t have the name placard up in the window ?
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Taking a break from the computer screen and going to the ceramic’s studio for a few hours. I can’t shake a headache behind my eyes, and I think it’s from too much screen time.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Just got fussed at for not knowing proper elementary school pick-up line etiquette. 😂🤣😂🤣

No, worst… the person in front of me pulled away about an hour before pickup and I wouldn’t start the truck to pull up.

So, the traffic director woman pulled up just before the buses, parked (in the bus lane) fussed at me to pull up, went down the line telling everyone else to pull up. Buses came, couldn’t go to where they picked up the kids. So she proceeded to flail her arms, pointing at me snd motioning how there was too much space between my truck and the vehicle in front of me, and how she had to tell us to move up because of me. It was a pretty funny, animated, story. She did that for all three busses she was blocking.

Sorry, but I’m not sparking up the truck just to pull forward a single car length.

You should do this again tomorrow 😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,996 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Never mind I don’t like that one. Gym time.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,852 Member
    Options

No, worst… the person in front of me pulled away about an hour before pickup and I wouldn’t start the truck to pull up.

So, the traffic director woman pulled up just before the buses, parked (in the bus lane) fussed at me to pull up, went down the line telling everyone else to pull up. Buses came, couldn’t go to where they picked up the kids. So she proceeded to flail her arms, pointing at me snd motioning how there was too much space between my truck and the vehicle in front of me, and how she had to tell us to move up because of me. It was a pretty funny, animated, story. She did that for all three busses she was blocking.

Sorry, but I’m not sparking up the truck just to pull forward a single car length.

Oh friend 😂
    I would have tried to pull in front of you. 😀
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I can’t sleep again so I’m going for a midnight jog
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

You should do this again tomorrow 😂

yes-hockey.gif

I feel special. She singled me out but didn’t make anyone behind me move up.

Wonder if elementary schools have the equivalent of No Fly Lists. Like, a No Pickup List. 🤔

Imma have to give some serious thought to how I can mess with Ms. Bonny. 🤣

😂 you’re probably at the top of the list with cross hairs
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    In bed resting. I feel like crap.

I’m sorry❤️
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    About to go to the bathroom and then go get my diet coke and the boss' smoothie.
    (There's a reason I don't post in this thread. :p )
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Snowboarding with Jason Mamoa. Later we’re going to build a nuclear reactor