Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• RhysL5982
    RhysL5982 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all, not been on this app for a few years. Feel free to add me, going to be bulking up for bjj looking for new friends who can offer advice.
  • cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Wow where do I begin? So I’m not new to MFP. My account has been here for years, but I’ve used it off and on. I recently got engaged this year and I’m planning a wedding for next year. So I’ve started trying to lose weight again! I’ve lost weight successfully on here before so I’m excited to give it a go again. Add me & let’s support each other reach our goals! Thank you!
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    49 year-old from the UK looking to get my abs back, feel free to add me!
  • selynab3582
    selynab3582 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivational and accountable friend.
  • rowridelift
    rowridelift Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just rejoined and would like to add some friends!
  • Springsteen2020
    Options
    Hey
    I just joined this app and still trying to figure it out how it works.
    Happy to be here.
    My name is Monica, a Romanian living in Massachusetts. :)
  • JJQ5675
    JJQ5675 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I’m new to the site and could definitely use some new friends to keep me motivated. Hope everyone is having a great day
  • briannalopea88
    briannalopea88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need some new buddies! Let's motivate one another!! Side note: I am getting gastric sleeve surgery on September 18th!! I would love to share recipes and milestones with you guys~!!
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    HI All!! Back at it to the community while I train! Send over a friend request and lets keep each other motivated and accountable!
  • Miss_Idelia
    Miss_Idelia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Wanda, I've been here off and on [mostly off] for many years. I have lost weight and the gained it back plus some. I'm a stress eater. Anxiety is a big part of my life and seems to grow the older I am. It's time for me to take control of my life. I'd like new friends and positive vibes.
  • ftr92cf9b6
    ftr92cf9b6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• ftr92cf9b6
    ftr92cf9b6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m new to the app and would happy to get friend requests from anyone else on a fitness journey 😃
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 😊
  • ameaney10
    ameaney10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Down 28lbs and 5% BF in the last 12 months with consistent macro tracking and regular strength training! Happy to have more friends to join the journey!
  • ForcedRepz
    ForcedRepz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Been a member here for many years but life took over and haven't actively been using the site, but back with renewed motivation now, most of my old friends left, so on the lookout for fit, fun, engaging new ones - feel free to add me.
  • matt5c
    matt5c Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started tracking calories for the first time today, it’s eye opening to see everything I eat all in one place. I’m excited to start tweaking my diet to perfection so my fitness goals can be a reality. Looking for motivated friends to train along with
  • SleepingBeauty12345
    Options
    Hello! I have no MFP friends. Been off for a while and trying to get myself back into a routine.
  • brennaemcgrath31
    Options
    Hey!! I’ve using mfp consistently for the past two months but would love to add people to help stay consistent!! I’m a college student, i run, and have two dogs!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning people...HHD! Feel free to add me!
  • Ibtrouble
    Ibtrouble Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am restarting and can use support and am willing to offer support. So tired of doing on again off again with my diet. It's time to get serious about this and make it work.