@steffibabiie - we flew to Menorca.
  • steffibabiie
    steffibabiie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @musicsax how beautiful! enjoy!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    @justanotherjen13 Oskar thought 4am would be a great time to start the day. I didn’t agree. This earned him his own private sleeping suite.
  • GettingFitOver50
    GettingFitOver50 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cchassee wrote: »
    @potasha Keep up the trend! Terrific!

@GettingFitOver50 If you read through my posts, you will understand that you are NOT alone… I don’t have any suggestions except to keep moving forward!

@Cchassee I actually just went back through them lol! I think I'm at that mindset that with so much weight to release, my body would embrace any positive change and cooperate 🥴 I think I need to gain an understanding of the "deficit" math in relation to when you see the loss. When I complete the diary in MFP it gives the "You would weigh *** in 5 weeks if every day was like this ". On those days, that I like, I am earning about 1500 calories in activity and leaving about 1,000 on the table. Maybe that's my sweet spot? I don't know. I'm so used to those damned WW points and blue dots that I can't think for myself lol!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @gettingfitover50 Increased exercise can result in water retention for muscle recovery. Drink extra water and wait a day or 2.

I got totally fed up with WW several years ago when they changed the plan AGAIN! I am capable of reading research articles and to “hear” WW say that they’re working with the current science and have been working on the then new plan for 10 years . . . Well, that was the end of WW for me. After I reached my goal doing LCHF, I continued going to meetings just to see my friends. Haven’t done that since they closed the meeting place and moved even farther away.
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    @itladyee -I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. Hugs and prayers. 🙏🌸