Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 235

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,224 Member
    Options
    mbfink2018 wrote: »
    @deepwoodslady Hi Donna! I am 62 and live in the midwest as well.
    I'm just curious - what is the "zig zag plan" you are talking about here?

9/10 -194.2- (Trend weight 193.7) I had a very good day yesterday but I stayed up way way too late and ended up hungry enough for another meal that was unplanned for and put me over budget, so to speak. Today I will choose one of my lower calorie/carb days on the zig-zag plan to get back in line. I really need to get in more steps and movement today somehow also. I’m expecting my DD and DGS over this afternoon so that may be difficult.

@mbfink2018 It is supposed to help you break plateau's. It can also help to "trick" your metabolism so it won't slow down. I try to follow a 1400 calorie per day diet. So this would be the number I would use 3 days of the week. I also follow my carbs closely as a type 2 diabetic so my example is that my standard is 1400 calories, 60 cabs. Here is a link that may help completely explain. There are others on google or yahoo search as well. I hope this helps. I am just beginning to experiment with this. It will take awhile before I see how well it is working for me. So far, I am good with it. I like that I can switch it up from week to week picking my high days or low days that best fit my schedule.

https://wendysweightjourney.com/your-guide-to-the-calorie-zig-zag-diet/