What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• 3rdtimelosesit
    3rdtimelosesit Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've started a new group....50 DAYS to Fright Night...COUCH to 2.5 Hours per Week. You'll find it under Social Groups. @takinitalloff has been kind enough to check it out and is now my accountability buddy. 😊 It's a Beginners Walking Program for everyone who wants to start a regular practise or those who already walk but would like to stay motivated to keep going with a simple strategy. Sometimes our exercise becomes stale and dialing it back to the beginning is just what we need to help us appreciate the basics. Its a six week program with WEEK ONE already complete.... a great time to follow along at the beginning (while taking a peek ahead at what we are doing this week). If you start Monday, September 18th you'll finish in time for Halloween 🎃. It's non threatening, it's fun, it's supportive and most importantly....it's NOT a Challenge. My mini goal is to continue the accountability group.

Thanks I'll go check it out.
  • jessicad231
    jessicad231 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    20% body fat. Currently at 40%
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!