• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Everything about this evening. Just what I needed after a stressful day 🥰
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,821 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    on my drive into work there were two small ducks on a jade mossed pond, and the sun was just skimming the horizon and gilding all the landscape, and I am just so in love with life right now and I know these moments are precious and few and I want to thank the God I don’t believe in for giving me this lovely, lovely world and for placing me in it at just this place and time
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Seeing the kids from my littlest guys school waiting in line by the fence to walk up. We walk up towards them and so many of them are excited to see him and call his name and they all say hello. Like they are all genuinely excited to see each other in the morning. And one says “dab me up” to my son. So he does. And it’s hilarious.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I’m taking PTO tomorrow and Monday is a holiday and it’s going to be a great weekend
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    my little Bennett... he's my 2.5 yo kitty and he's just so darn special to me. He is hearing impared, clumsy, his fur is super soft and he follows me around like a little shadow. Well actually, he tries to be ahead of me, but since he can't hear me, he stops and trips me every where I go!

He always has a concerned or stunned look on his face and I couldn't possibly adore him more.
    is0td6bjrzz9.jpg

I have considered stealing your cat
  • Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Cooler Fall Mornings are here in Colorado, and I am loving it.
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I got a new gym top with my dog's face on it 😆
    658ab83sw1dk.jpg
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    my little Bennett... he's my 2.5 yo kitty and he's just so darn special to me. He is hearing impared, clumsy, his fur is super soft and he follows me around like a little shadow. Well actually, he tries to be ahead of me, but since he can't hear me, he stops and trips me every where I go!

He always has a concerned or stunned look on his face and I couldn't possibly adore him more.
    is0td6bjrzz9.jpg

I'd fight you. Lol
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

is0td6bjrzz9.jpg

I'd fight you. Lol

All right then please just give him an extra snuggle from me

Also a character in the book I’m reading is named Bennett
  • SOIJ20
    SOIJ20 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Having a chat with one of my customers at work today and him talking about his family made me smile. He really loves them and has such admiration when talking about them! Nice to talk to a family man!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Aluminum
  • KerryBSoCal
    KerryBSoCal Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I watched two squirrels chase each around and around a tree for at least five minutes. I need to channel their energy.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Two great skating sessions today. You know when you're doing something and it just feels really right!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Didn't hit my goal weight but everything is fitting looser so I'm taking that as a win