• cheryls1mx3
    cheryls1mx3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿ…ฆ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…š 2

๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Cheryl Sim
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: start=12/9/23 today=15/9/23
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 225.6 lbs
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 221.3 lbs
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 4.3lbs
    ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 4.3lbs because I decided calorie deficit was plateu, so I interpreted the correct calculation for protein per pound of weight I was.
    ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: Definitely was the protein change and keeping the calorie deficit that same.
    ๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: managed only 1 day to his my protein daily goal but had a big win, also went to the gym 2 days even though I didn't finish the sessions as finding my feet at a new gym.

Congrats on the big loss your first week. Just wanted to remind you that calories make you lose weight not macros. A calorie is a calorie whether itโ€™s from sugar, fat, carbs, protein, the body doesnโ€™t know the difference in terms of calories. If protein keeps you in check then great, but the protein was not the source of your weight loss. If you believe otherwise would you please provide your source? This is to be sure everyone gets the facts regarding CICO or the thermodynamic concept that a "calorie" is a sufficient way to describe the energy content of food.

I get what you are saying, I have my masters in nutritional science/anatomy and contraindications when comes to people with medical needs. Hey there! ๐ŸŒŸ While it's true that calories are a fundamental aspect of weight loss (calories in, calories out - CICO), the role of macros can't be overlooked. Proteins, fats, and carbs can influence satiety, energy expenditure, and even the composition of weight loss.

Studies like those published in the "American Journal of Clinical Nutrition" and "Obesity" show that high-protein diets can enhance weight loss by promoting a feeling of fullness, boosting metabolism during digestion, and preserving lean muscle mass during calorie reduction to focus on targeting body fat and not your lean muscle mass.

So, while calories matter, the type of calories (macros) can impact how your body processes and utilizes them in the weight loss journey. Keep rocking your progress! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ช
  • cheryls1mx3
    Options
    ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Jasmin T.
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 09/15/2023
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 166 lbs
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 160 lbs
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 6 lbs
    ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 1 lb
    ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: My weight has yo-yo'd my whole life, but now I'm the heaviest I've ever been. Decided it was time to get back on track and hold myself accountable.
    ๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: I pushed through my birthday week and still managed to lose while still celebrating with dinners and birthday treats. Made good choices

Jasmin T., you're doing incredible! ๐ŸŽ‰ Starting weight: 166 lbs and current weight: 160 lbs - that's an awesome 6 lbs down! ๐Ÿ™Œ Losing 1 lb this week shows your determination. Your commitment to making good choices during your birthday week is truly admirable. ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅ—

Weight fluctuations are part of the journey, but your dedication to getting back on track and holding yourself accountable is what will make the difference in the long run. Keep believing in yourself and the progress you're making! ๐Ÿ’ช๐ŸŒŸ Stay focused and keep making those positive choices, you're on the right track! ๐Ÿ‘
  • cheryls1mx3
    Options
    ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Linda M
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: Start - 12/9/23 Today - 19/9/23
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 260 lbs
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 211.6 lbs
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 48.4lbs
    ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 3.2lbs
    ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: Although I have been losing weight lately, I have also been recently diagnosed as pre-diabetic, so want to keep the downward momentum going.
    ๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: Logging my food has been really successful and I have done really well limiting my sugar intake.
    ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Linda M
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: Start - 12/9/23 Today - 19/9/23
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 260 lbs
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 211.6 lbs
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 48.4lbs
    ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 3.2lbs
    ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: Although I have been losing weight lately, I have also been recently diagnosed as pre-diabetic, so want to keep the downward momentum going.
    ๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: Logging my food has been really successful and I have done really well limiting my sugar intake.

Linda is this you're week 2? You'alre making incredible progress on your journey! ๐ŸŒŸ Starting at 260 lbs and now at 211.6 lbs - a remarkable 48.4 lbs down! ๐Ÿ™Œ Losing 3.2 lbs this week shows your dedication and drive. Your commitment to managing your sugar intake while logging your food is truly commendable. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ“

Facing a pre-diabetic diagnosis can be challenging, but your determination to maintain the downward momentum loosing weight is inspiring. Keep focusing on those positive habits and small victories. ๐Ÿ’ช Every step counts, and you're doing amazing! Stay motivated and keep striving for your health and well-being. You've got this! ๐Ÿ‘
  • cheryls1mx3
    Options
    ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Lauren Nicole
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 19/9/23
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 195 lbs
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 181 lbs
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 14 lbs (this is since I started in 2019 but I've lost even more but gained more due to pregnancies. Just trying to get back to healthy habits.)
    ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 0lbs
    ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: I have had two babies since 2021 and have finally weaned my second. Now that I'm not burning a ridiculous number of calories breastfeeding/being preggo, I'm trying to determine my baseline and start dropping ~2lbs/month to get back down to a healthier weight.
    ๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: This delicious salad I just ate, eat the rainbow!
    tcierr7fxpa5.jpg

I'll update again on Friday!

Wow that looks yummy looking forward to hearing from you again today.

Lauren Nicole, you're on an inspiring journey to reclaim your health and well-being! ๐ŸŒˆ Starting at 195 lbs and currently at 181 lbs - that's a fantastic 14 lbs down! ๐Ÿ™Œ Reestablishing those healthy habits after pregnancies is a major achievement.

It's wonderful that you're now determining your baseline and aiming for gradual progress. Balancing life with two little ones is a feat in itself, and prioritizing your health is incredible. ๐Ÿ’ช

Eating the rainbow with a delicious salad is a fantastic choice! ๐Ÿฅ— Keep nourishing your body with wholesome foods and staying consistent with your goals. Your perseverance and dedication are truly admirable. Keep pushing forward, one step at a time! You've got this! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ซ
  • cheryls1mx3
    Options
    Week 2
    Name: GramBea
    Date:Start - 09/13/23 Today - 09/21/23

Starting Weight: 176.5 lbs. (186 lbs. on 02/11/22)
    Current Weight: 173.0 lbs.
    Overall Weight Loss: 13 lbs
    What I Lost This Week: 3.5 lbs.
    Comments: I found out my brother-in-law had two severe strokes today. This is going to be a stressful week. So, my goal is just to take a few minutes after I put something on my plate and decide if I really want to eat it. I donโ€™t know how everything will work out; Iโ€™ll try. ๐ŸŒป

A Positive From This Week:
    I tracked and made my step goal. Sundayโ€™s total mess didnโ€™t hurt me too bad and I learned from it. ๐ŸŒป

GramBea, you're facing this week with incredible strength and determination despite the challenges. ๐ŸŒป Starting at 176.5 lbs and now at 173.0 lbs - that's a fantastic 13 lbs down, and an impressive 3.5 lbs lost this week! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Dealing with family health issues is undoubtedly stressful, but your goal to mindful eating in such times is commendable. Taking those few minutes to decide what you put on your plate shows your dedication to staying on track even during tough times. ๐Ÿ’ช

Hitting your step goal and learning from a challenging day like Sunday is a major win! ๐ŸŒŸ It's about progress, not perfection, and your ability to adapt and grow from experiences is truly inspiring. Keep pushing forward, one step at a time. You're stronger than you know! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ซ
  • cheryls1mx3
    Options
    I will join in, if I my - Iโ€™m in the uk, so my weights are in stones and pounds !

๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Kaz -J
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 22/9/23
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 14 stone 8lbs
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 12 stone 6 lbs
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 2 stone 2lbs
    ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 2.5 lbs
    ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: I have always counted calories, but I started the fasting plan, last week, where I eat between 11am & 7pm and this has worked well for me, it stops me eating after evening meal and as Iโ€™ve never eaten breakfast, it works, so will carry on doing this plan.
    ๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: keep up with this chat, and keep walking on treadmill, I am up to 3 miles per day now !

This is a Good idea, itโ€™s nice to see, what others loose, or not, so it encourages everyone.

Kaz -J, welcome aboard! ๐ŸŒŸ Your progress is fantastic, starting at 14 stone 8 lbs and currently at 12 stone 6 lbs - that's an impressive 2 stone 2 lbs down! ๐Ÿ™Œ You've lost 2.5 lbs this week, which shows your dedication and commitment to your goals. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Embracing the fasting plan and finding what works for you is a major step forward. ๐Ÿ•š It's wonderful that you're maintaining a consistent routine and incorporating daily treadmill walks - hitting 3 miles a day is remarkable! ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sharing your journey and progress is a brilliant idea, and your positive attitude and encouragement are making a difference. ๐Ÿ’ช Keep moving forward and celebrating your victories. You're inspiring others in this journey too! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ซ
  • Cathy_54321
    Cathy_54321 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Name: Cathy
    Date:24/9/23
    Start weight: 247.7
    Current weight: 247.7
    Overall weight loss:
    What I lost this week:
    Comments: I've had and still have a lot of things to work out in my life, but I've reached a point where I want to be more accountable in my weight management. I'm up 20# from a year ago. I can't do anything about that lost time but start again. So here goes!
    A positive from this week: I think acknowledging my weight is a big step.
  • Cathy_54321
    Options
    Date:1/10/23
    Current weight: 245.3
    Overall weight loss:2.4
    Weeks: 1
    What I lost this week::2.4
    Comments: Some nonstellar moments, but I did log in every day. All is well.
  • Cats_fitness_journey
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

๐Ÿ…ฆ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…š 1

๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Cat
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 10/1/23
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 145
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 143.1
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 1.9
    ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 1.9 pounds
    ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: Iโ€™m trying to lose about 10-15 pounds, and keep my muscle mass. Mainly for aesthetics. I want to get somewhat visible abs and just better muscle definition.
    ๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: Iโ€™m overall just surprised at how effective MFP is!! Iโ€™ve been eating about 1,770 cal a day and so much protein that I donโ€™t even feel hungry! Itโ€™s amazing honestly. Iโ€™m excited to see where this upcoming week takes me :)
  • joandumas42
    joandumas42 Posts: 32 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hi, everyone! Would like to join in here, hoping it will help me be accountable!

๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Joan Dumas
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 02/10/23
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 159 lbs on Jan 23, 2023
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ:155.1
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 3.9 lbs

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: gained .5 lb, due to family dinner of chinese takeout. Then lost control of carbs over the weekend.

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: Starting over again; I love my carbs, but tend to go overboard on them in the evenings. Bread is my downfall! I find if I eat a good dinner with lots of protein, I can keep it under control. I need to start walking again

๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: I've started journaling again and counting my calories. Will post again on Friday!
  • dkbrea
    dkbrea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Kat
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 03/10/2023
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 195 lbs on Jun 20, 2023
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ:163.2 lbs
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 31.8 lbs

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 1.8lbs

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: Staying focused

๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: IF all week, logged all my meals, more water intake this week than last week, and no soda! Feeling accomplished. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • joandumas42
    edited October 2023
    Options
    ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Joan
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 06/10/23
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ:155
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 4 lbs

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: .1 from last Friday.

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: I was up two pounds on Monday due to the Chinese food eaten at family birthday. I managed to get rid of that by really sticking to my counting of calories and drinking more water.

๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: I logged all my meals, and made sure I got enough protein and fibre. It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, so I'll have to be mindful while still enjoying my turkey dinner!

• joandumas42
    Options
    Anyone else still here?
  • Cathy_54321
    Options
    Still here - logging in once a week next time on the 8th.

Sounds like you are paying attention to your needs and incorporating your choices into a busy life : )
  • joandumas42
    Options
    Hi Cathy, Iโ€™m trying. Itโ€™s going to be hard with Thanksgiving this weekend but Iโ€™m hoping I can just maintain!
  • Stinger4406
    Stinger4406 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Ian
    Start ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 16/8/23 - Current date: 8/10/23
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 273 lbs
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 254 lbs
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 18.5 lbs
    ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 1.4 lbs

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: This my first post on this site since using, so, newbie here. My story started with going to my son's wedding. We had to take a plane to the location. Boarded the plane and noticing the seat belt barely fit, was a wake-up call. I then got the pictures from the wedding and confirmed why I don't like to be in pictures, a whole denial thing going on. I used to be in great shape but with life and sport injuries I've made excuses not to get back there. Way overdue with โ€œtime to get serious about my healthโ€. I've been using MFP now for 54 days in a row to keep me on track with my new education on portion sizes and what's actually in the food I was eating. Was quite a shock to be honest. I'm also back on some lifting weights and indoor bike training. I am a little surprised that MFP doesn't track fiber as I find that itโ€™s just as important as the things it does track, but overall, love the program.

๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: My wife noticed today for the first time "are you losing weight?"
  • Cats_fitness_journey
    Cats_fitness_journey Posts: 49 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hi again!

๐Ÿ…ฆ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…š 2

๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Cat
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 10/8/23
    ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 145
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: 141.9
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 3.1
    ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: 1.2 pounds
    ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: saw alot of progress this week on the scale!
    ๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: this week went by really smoothly in regards to a caloric deficit, but yesterday (Saturday) I went to a birthday party and ate like 3,000 calories over my calorie goalโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ and I feel super crappy but yeah! Iโ€™m going to push harder these couple weeks and try my best not to get out of control like that. Iโ€™m trying to focus on balance and being as sustainable as possible ๐Ÿ‘
  • Cathy_54321
    Options
    Date:1/10/23 - week 3
    Current weight: 245.0
    Overall weight loss:2.7
    What I lost this week:0.3
    Comments: I logged in every day, including multiple binges. 2 events are big stressors for me this month, and I realize that I am eating to quell some anxiety. I know eating is not the answer but still I do it. Logging is helpful. It keeps bringing me back and keeps me honest. All is well.
  • joandumas42
    edited October 2023
    Options
    ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Joan
    ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: 13/10/23
    ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ:155.1
    ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ: 3.9 lbs

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ THIS ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: Up .1 from last Friday.

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: Well, I made it through Thanksgiving last week while not really gaining. I'll keep on keeping on!

๐€ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค: Relieved that being mindful I can still have a treat meal once in a while.