Advance fasting to log on MFP

Options
MDamoun
MDamoun Posts: 33 Member
Hello everyone!

By any chance, does anyone know how to log +24 hrs fasting in MFP?

I can see options for IF but no option for someone who like to do fasting for period over 18hrs.

Thanks

Replies

• Elphaba1313
    Elphaba1313 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just don't record any food...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,955 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you don't have to record anything. It will be okay.

I suspect you think you have to log into your FOOD diary every day?

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Alternatively, if you want a record of when you’ve intentionally fasted rather than just skipped logging you can create a ‘Recipe’ with 0 calories. Call it whatever makes sense to you. ‘24 Hour Fast’ perhaps?

Then on the days you fast simply enter that ‘Recipe’ in your food diary. You could just add it to one meal or all 3 if you prefer.

I have a ‘Recipe’ called ‘Nothing to See Here’ which I use most days as Breakfast .
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,955 Member
    Options
    Alternatively, if you want a record of when you’ve intentionally fasted rather than just skipped logging you can create a ‘Recipe’ with 0 calories. Call it whatever makes sense to you. ‘24 Hour Fast’ perhaps?

Then on the days you fast simply enter that ‘Recipe’ in your food diary. You could just add it to one meal or all 3 if you prefer.

I have a ‘Recipe’ called ‘Nothing to See Here’ which I use most days as Breakfast .

Well, sure, you could also use "Quick Tools > Quick Add Calories" on the FOOD page and just add 1 calorie. Or you could create a food item in the database.
  • snappyidephotography
    snappyidephotography Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I do the same thing