What MFP member has truly inspired you?

Options
I've been on MFP since May and it has been instrumental to my weight loss. There have been people that have come and gone and then we have those "friends" that are always there!

They are always motivating us, pushing us, and congratulating us.

Let's recognize them in this thread and thank them for their dedication!

Jzim has motivated me more than she will ever realize. She starts the day with a positive message and spends much of her day commenting on everyone's workouts and diary closings. She has a full time job, 2 young children, and a husband, but she takes time to motivate her hundreds of MFP friends.

Thank you Jzim!!!!

Replies

• killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Elana1987 is awesome!! Very involved and positive with everyone in the Costume Changers challenge :)
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I have a great bunch of MFP'ers........ they all have inspired me one way or another.....

SHOUT OUT to all of you .... you know who you are :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    Glampixxie, she has never missed any of my status updates, weigh-ins, diary completions or anything else!! She motivates me each and every single day and she is doing an AMAAAAZING job with her weight loss! Can't thank her enough for her support!! <3
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    ALL of my friends, they're SO AMAZING!!!!
  • LixxiKitti
    Options
    All of my MFP friends are awesome but a special shout out to: jaybee 25, nursejk, and bonjour24!!!!
  • elana1987
    elana1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Elana1987 is awesome!! Very involved and positive with everyone in the Costume Changers challenge :)

YOU are amazing... this made my day... THANK YOU! You're just as inspiring. :)
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I love all my friends, but homeport51 made a huge impact on my eating habits for the better. I know she checks up on my veggie intake, and I just hate to let her down!

Much love to her! <3
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Options
    All of my MFP friends are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to hearing them everyday! I look at it as healthy competition. I want to see all of them succeed!:heart::heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • stoofers
    Options
    gbelltx! He was one of my first friends on the site and he always posts the best encouragement!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I have so many! I will post some now and then come back and post more!

Kandrews! She is absolutely amazing! Always there to pick me up and dust me off

Cownancy! great story of perserverance

jklm! New source of inspirations

Betty and bubbleburst and irishgal make me laugh every day!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch, have to give a special shout out to Sasha-bear and kandrews
    these ladies rock!!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Many here have inspired me

but these helped

rhodes2b The only one here I met so far. Thanks for killing me at workout.

path2a6pack When I was stuck he gave me a link to a 10 minute workout and that helped me bust that plateau and he continued to check on me.

slapshotgolf Who keeps on with killer workouts.

MrgnD3 He calls me friend and checks on me

Mishy She has gone a long way and keeps on going.

skwilson1990 She is doing so great and she makes sure she encourages everyone everyday.

DiabeticAlien Well for one he is a fellow alien. I enjoy his blogs. He checks up on me too.

pwdalt Who is here just over 45 days lost 18 lbs and just keeps going and going.

I could go on .... So many here not on my friends list that inspire me. I love MFP!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow, great thread!

So many of my friends inspire me because they have lost so much, they are always there with an encouraging word, or they have had so many trials but they are still in the game. MFP FRIENDS ARE NEAR AND DEAR AND I COULD NOT HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR WITHOUT THEM! They have all helped me change my life for the BETTER!

Special recognition (in no particular order) to:

risefromruin (can't thank you enough for sharing your journey with me; rock star)
    bmw4deb (my hero, my friend!!!!)
    Ims32164 (sent me a postcard that inspires me daily and always an uplifting word)
    cantjustcant (has made me cry, we have so much in common and she cares)
    tatooedtwin (gives me so much geniune attention, spot on)
    ccunrse (sometimes I feel like she's an angel who has nothing to do but encourage me when I need it)
    tuffjourney (such a pro, such a role model)
    Piratejenny (away at the moment but not forgotten; such a pro; such a support)
    Magda2016 (can't live without you, we're two peas in a pod!)
    ColoradoRobin (level headed, tells it like it is, like a rock)
    kkpo (miss you; wish you were here and we could still workout together)

I feel like I'm making an academy award speech, lol. I see now, why I've been so successful and how I've learned to help others.

Pay it forward.
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have a ton of people on my friends list that have kept me going these past 5~6 months! Here's there shout out,love you guys!! AshleyPeterson37,Carriebear,rhodes2b,beachbumbdough,battymama,poesh77,TheKatzMeow77,triciaweb78,liz11599,and jam3114!! Thanks for allways commenting on my posts,and keeping me motivated!!! IF YOUR NOT ON THE LIST I'M SORRY,I STILL LOVE YOU ALL :)
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    ok, i come and go and dont always stick around for long, lol, i really need to commit more but there is one person on this page (I dnt know if she is still a member) that really inspired me when i originally found mfp and had lost weight, hes screen name is tamtastic, I wonder if she still uses mfp, I know she met her goal a long time ago :)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    *bump* coming back to this tonight to share my inspirational mvmfp's. <3 (yes, penny_up, I'm borrowing the term).
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since May and it has been instrumental to my weight loss. There have been people that have come and gone and then we have those "friends" that are always there!

They are always motivating us, pushing us, and congratulating us.

Let's recognize them in this thread and thank them for their dedication!

Jzim has motivated me more than she will ever realize. She starts the day with a positive message and spends much of her day commenting on everyone's workouts and diary closings. She has a full time job, 2 young children, and a husband, but she takes time to motivate her hundreds of MFP friends.

Thank you Jzim!!!!

Oh my Goodness! Thank you so much for your kind words. This has truly made me smile :) I consider everyone on my friend's list family members and I truly care and am happy to motivate every one! And if any one of my family members are reading this....THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU! I GET SUPPORT, MOTIVATION, AND JUST ALL AROUND LOVE FROM ALL OF YOU!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Friends that inspire me:
    The ones that had the courage to face their eating disorders.
    The ones that keep up the motivation in the face of pain and illness.
    The ones that recognized that they needed a change in their lives.
    The ones who stay here to help others.
    The ones that do everything they can to make this place fun.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Friends that inspire me:
    The ones that had the courage to face their eating disorders.
    The ones that keep up the motivation in the face of pain and illness.
    The ones that recognized that they needed a change in their lives.
    The ones who stay here to help others.
    :cry:
  • kimeister
    Options
    Excellent thread idea!

I have to reiterate what others have said -- all of my MFP friends mean a lot, but there are a few who have gone the extra mile. I appreciate the opportunity to give them a little shout out.

succeedin2 - Seriously a superstar. I don't know how she keeps up with all the people she does, but I sincerely feel fortunate to be sharing this journey with her. So much fun, so much energy.
    Niveous - Her life is crazy busy but she always has time to share and laugh and encourage with a cycling bud.
    500lbs2marathon - I'm newish to his (very large) circle of friends and I doubt he realizes I am there, but I am so inspired by his spirit and his attitude every day.
    mjc40 - my personal trainer. He supports me and guides me always. I can't imagine this journey without him.
    baisleac - Serious kicka$$ attitude, always encouraging and making me laugh.
    emchamberlain - She steered me toward MFP as a site where she had success, and though I was hesitant, I tried it and loved it. thanks so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!