LESS Alcohol ~ OCTOBER 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• mfowler883
    mfowler883 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    ROFL @forestdweller1 I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he was being funny. Well played. To be fair, I had a suit at 19 but didn't know how to really rock it.

Today, I traded in the last remaining bits of retired gear from the old guitar rig at Guitar Center and walked out with a new (to me) Audio-Technica LP60XBT turntable. It's not AWESOME but it's decent. Awesome costs a heck of a lot more than I care to spend right now. I had enough leftover to snag a copy of DSOTM, so that was a nice perk - man, it's not even subtle how different this sounds hahaha I know this album inside and out, backward and forward and can't count the times I've listened to it, I've owned it on vintage vinyl, cassette, CD, mp3, listened to it on YouTube and Spotify, now I have it on brand new vinyl and it sounds SOOOOOO GOOD. I think I will be looking for some of my favorites.

Planned A day, wine and Dark Wave makes it four and four. Not planning more until next Sunday, so we'll see how that goes.

-m
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,554 Member
    Options
    Michieb125 wrote: »
    Update to yesterdays count….forgot it’s my birthday week? I’m another year older, wiser, stronger, and yes much healthier! Started LA in February and have lost weight, and inches. What I’ve gained is more energy, self-respect, self-control, and greater compassion for myself and others.

So, I had 2+1 glasses of white wine last night. Today, I will start racking up those AF days!

October goals:
    AF days: 19-21

AF - 5
    A - 4

Happy Birthday, it sounds like you have really changed your life here.