SHADES OF BROWN (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• MissTanya77
    Options
    So excited about this challenge!!! GO DELTA's!!!!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    ok looks like my exercise for the week will be the one legged curl!! Ill be doing that along with starting insanity and a two mile run aday!! so excited!! GO GAMMA
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    My personal challenge for this week is to drink 64oz of water!! everyday. Working out isnt my prob but drinking 64 oz EVERYDAY is. I usually do about 3 times a week then quit. So thats my challenge is to do it ALL WEEK!!!! WIsh everyone best luck!!! LEGGO BETAS!!!!!!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Lisa I thought I downloaded it but i may have downloaded the wrong thing! i will try ita ll again when i get home!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    ok so i know that we are all working out and all but ,,,,QUESTION WHAT STYLES DO YOU GUYS HAVE YALL HAIR IN,,,,JUST BECAUSE I HAVE NO PERM AND SAD TO SAYS THAT THIS HAS BEEN A LITTLE ROAD BUMP.....SO CAN YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT STYLES YALL HAVE...AND WHAT YOU DOT TO IT BEFORE U WORK OUT?????:huh:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be in the 100's at the end of these 10 wks.
    SW 220
    Gw for this challenge at least 199!!
    Let's get it team Epsilon!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    ALREADY!!!
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!!! So excited to get this started! I just started 30DS this morning, so my goal this week is to give Jillian 110% this week...no excuses! #TeamDelta
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My hair is relaxed, so I wear ponytails during exercise (after freshly done by my stylist) BUT after a couple of days, I will wash and leave in conditioner and wear ponytails during the rest of the week. It keeps my hair moisturized and from being dry/brittle from sweat. (I'm not a huge perspirer though.)
  • peachlow
    Options
    :smile:

Okay ladies I'm just checking in but yes your girl peach is on board....

Answer to question earlier...relaxed...relaxed...relaxed....I usually pin my hair up in a 1 ponytail or wrap it....my hair is super thick & long so I usually wash/condition it weekly in between salon visits...
  • peachlow
    Options
    Best of luck to all the ladies taking part in this challenge...Wishing everyone a super great workout day for Day 1 of our challenge...Let's Go!!!:wink:

"Good health is my birth right. I bless my body daily and take good care of it."
  • jem728
    Options
    I am so happy to be starting this amazing challenge with a group of wonderful and beautiful women. Good luck to everyone and let's give it 110%.

My personal challenge for the week in to continue to tweak my diet. I am having to elimate refined carbs and sugar from by diet. Not because I want to, I have to.

My main workout will be The Firm Express Thin in 30. The workouts are 20 minutes long 3 times a week, so I will also be doing Rockin Body by Beach Body and Zumba, in addition to the exercises in our weekly challenge. This week I chose forearm press, side plank-up and lunge 101 from our weekly challenge.

To answer the question about hair - my hair is relaxed. I pin it up in a pony tail or wrap it when I work out. I have to shampoo and condition once a week, if I'm lucky.

Have fun and Go Betas!!!!!
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My hair is natural - Straighten once a month I wear my hair in a pony tail braided and covered with this

http://www.sallybeauty.com/protector-cap/SBS-543799,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    My personal challenge for this week is to drink 64oz of water!! everyday. Working out isnt my prob but drinking 64 oz EVERYDAY is. I usually do about 3 times a week then quit. So thats my challenge is to do it ALL WEEK!!!! WIsh everyone best luck!!! LEGGO BETAS!!!!!!

Girl I feel you, i got the excercise thing down pact, it's the water that gets me every time. I just can't seem to get mey 64oz in and if your eally think about it it's lile drinking 1 cup and hour for 8hrs, so why is it so hard for me, i don't know. But i promise to do better. My challenge for this week is WATER WATER WATER
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    Bump
  • jem728
    Options
    My hair is natural - Straighten once a month I wear my hair in a pony tail braided and covered with this

http://www.sallybeauty.com/protector-cap/SBS-543799,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

Thanks for the tip.

Btw - if you go to your signature, and make "IMG" lower case, your team will show up.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options

Girl I feel you, i got the excercise thing down pact, it's the water that gets me every time. I just can't seem to get mey 64oz in and if your eally think about it it's lile drinking 1 cup and hour for 8hrs, so why is it so hard for me, i don't know. But i promise to do better. My challenge for this week is WATER WATER WATER

We got this boo!! We can do it!! :)
  • Tiny_Tara_Time
    Options
    My exercise this week is the one legged curl, I actually did 5 reps of 20 in the conference room here at work. After trying to do the exercise standing up it was quit difficult to keep my balance so I used the wall for support!! LET"S GET IT KAPPAS!!!!
  • laroja1110
    laroja1110 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awww man did I not make the cut??? I've checked the blogspot a few times and I don't see my name (I'm thinking I would be on the Delta team since I'm starting at 204)? :-(
  • taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I am so happy to be a part of this group and hope to make new challenges and meet new goals!!

For four days this week, I plan to do the one legged curl, side plank and lunge 101. My personal challenge for this week is to add The Firm workout DVDs to my cardio at least four days this week to help add weight training into my regimen.

The time when I overcame a hurdle in working out was when I made the decision to lose the gym membership and simply workout at home. When my kids came along, it was too much of a hassle to find the time, get them together and organized and/or pay for childcare so that I could workout. I spent 300 dollars on a treadmill from Wal-mart and ran it into the ground. Now, I can't imagine having to choose what to wear to workout in or having to make arrangements in order to get it done. I just set a time and do it!! So for the past 7 years, I no longer can make my children my excuse! And now I have only gym quality equipment in my exercise room. And I simply accept that I will be doing it alone.

Good luck Ladies. And GO TEAM DELTA!!!!
    Tara