PCOS & TTC Support Buddies

Options
Sierra_Christine97
Sierra_Christine97 Posts: 39 Member
edited October 2023 in Motivation and Support
Hi Ladies :)

I'm currently on a PCOS health and healing journey with hopes of TTC!

CW: 260
GW: 200-210 (for right now)

A conception journey is overwhelming enough without PCOS playing a role in it, and I know the support of other women who have gone through or are going through the same thing would make a world of difference.

Whether you're someone with PCOS,
someone trying to conceive (with or without PCOS),
Please add me and let's support one another! <3

Share your story below if you want, or message me!

Replies

• ashleykaykay93
    ashleykaykay93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm so excited for you trying to start your family! I also have PCOS, not currently trying to get pregnant but after trying for almost 4 years with my ex husband I know it'll be hard if I'm ever in that position again, so I figure I might as well get a head start and become healthier at the same time! I can't figure out how to add you as a friend, I haven't been on this app in a few years so I'm still trying to figure it out again LOL. But if you would like to chat or just have a new friend, feel free to add me!
  • Sierra_Christine97
    Sierra_Christine97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm so excited for you trying to start your family! I also have PCOS, not currently trying to get pregnant but after trying for almost 4 years with my ex husband I know it'll be hard if I'm ever in that position again, so I figure I might as well get a head start and become healthier at the same time! I can't figure out how to add you as a friend, I haven't been on this app in a few years so I'm still trying to figure it out again LOL. But if you would like to chat or just have a new friend, feel free to add me!

I'm trying to figure it out too! Haha! I'll add you :)