πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€***OCTOBER 2023 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Options

Replies

• 3rdtimelosesit
    3rdtimelosesit Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Sett2023 wrote: Β»
    October 29: 58.1 - gain, but yesterday's dinner was pizza: usually it doesn't last and I re-lost the day after, so let's see on 31st :-)

I had pizza as well...thankfully I weighed in the morning. Here's hoping any extra weight is gone before Nov. 1st! lol
  • Farmeress
    Farmeress Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @MamaBear5445
    I'm happy, yet I'm not at the same time as I'm trying to do very small weekly weight loss as a nursing mother. I've lost a dash of supply over the month. I've accounted for nursing calories. I don't know what's going on.
    [/quote]
    (I don't apparently know how to quote 😳)
    Congratulations on your little one! Hope its not amiss to offer a thought about supply. I'm a nursing mother, too, but my baby is sixteen months so its less critical. I think La Leche League recommends no less than 1800 calories a day for an exclusively nursed infant, so maybe that's why your supply took a hit. 🀷 But you can increase your supply with plenty good calories and fluids for a week or so and then resume. Looks like what you're doing for weight loss is working great!
  • MamaBear5445
    MamaBear5445 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Farmeress I'm at~2900-3000 cal average day for the last few weeks and still losing too quickly for my liking. It is saddening & frustrating to produce less milk than a month ago. I need to shed some lbs but would like to take the time to do so.

Congratulations on your quick loss though!