• TGG1804
    TGG1804 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @karlschaeffer Thanks.
  • TGG1804
    TGG1804 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    SbetaK wrote: »
    @TGG1804 : Nice progress! I hope all the exercise and weight loss has helped your migraines! My lifelong migraines faded away when I hit my 60's, mystery but welcomed. I would wish that for you!

Thank you :) I'm 53, through menopause and theyre still here, but I now do Ajovy injections once a month and that has been amazing! I was really glad the botox helped get the ball rolling, in my 30s I was very fit indeed from working in London and walking everywhere when possible. Then the migraine got way way worse and I was on a lot of medication (that didnt really work) but I was too ill to exercise never mind walk and all the weight piled on. I am very thankful to have been given the opportunity of botox and now Ajovy.
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    You all look amazing!
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    @ElMeroKeeQue Great Story. Great achievement. Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

• SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    @Gold6767 : Congratulations! You'll make a gorgeous bride! Your smile tells it all, wishing you happiness for your future!
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Gold6767 wrote: »
    d8y97bhbi9ei.jpg

Getting married on Friday 🙂👰🍾

So amazing! Congrats on your marriage ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!