PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• NealNH
    NealNH Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is one heck of an accomplishment. I hope you are as proud of your success as you should be. Keep up the good work.
  • BeccaColliesBurton
    Options
    I have pcos n hypothyroidism.. Can u plz help me with weight loss as I am finding difficult to start

1. There is an awesome hypothyroidism group here.
    Go to the home page on your PC and search for it.
    2. Also go to the MFP announcement threads and read. There is a ton of good info there to get you started.
    3. Try cutting out or at least back processed food from your diet. That alone is a great way to start.
    4. Make sure you are properly dosed on thyroid replacement. Naturethyroid changed my life. As you lose, your pcos will likely improve.

Best wishes! You CAN do it!!

Nature thyroid - is this natural dessicated thyroid/thyroxine? I am seriously considering paying the price of a consultation privately to try ndt. I'd have to pay monthly for my prescription too but if it makes loads of difference then it would be worthwhile. Are you UK based do you have a good consultant. X
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference, RunningGirlKC!
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference, RunningGirlKC!

Thank you! Progress is getting me closer to the goal 🙌🏻
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Wow @100_Rabbits!
    That's super impressive!
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    4i1oce48lles.jpeg

2023 wrap up

46.2 lbs gone
    38.62 total inches lost

You look so youthful. almost like you're the daughter of the woman on the left. Wow! beautiful.

Wow! Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!