What MFP member has truly inspired you?

Options

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    so many but names that jump out mainly because they were some of the first i met here and saw would be

roylawrence87
    junewarner
    laughingdani
    bbygirl5
    frankbo and his lovely wife firefitgirl something or other lol

there are many many more
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I love me some PackerFan and Emma from Wisco. I love my VA and WA and new friend from NC... But there are so many....cibodave is pretty awesome and Tony and on and on and on...Oh don't let me forget my Jesse and Trudy from MN and then theirs Dianne from LV and blah blah blah I can't remember everyone's name....or how to spell them.

Y'all rock and you know who you are and if I forgot or misspelled it then know I still care and enjoy our times together :)
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love me some PackerFan and Emma from Wisco. I love my VA and WA and new friend from NC... But there are so many....cibodave is pretty awesome and Tony and on and on and on...Oh don't let me forget my Jesse and Trudy from MN and then theirs Dianne from LV and blah blah blah I can't remember everyone's name....or how to spell them.

Y'all rock and you know who you are and if I forgot or misspelled it then know I still care and enjoy our times together :)

AWWWW...thanks Beth...you are my hero and you inspire me every day...you are one of my longest standing MFP friends! I have so many it is hard to pick just one...Beth for being one of my longest MFP friends and always there to encourage me, ksharon for being the 1st MFP pal I met face to face and being there for my first 5K to cheer me on, VikesfanMB for being one of my best friends from college who joined me here and has had so much success, Binky for making me smile everyday, and to all my Green Team members in Season 2 of MFP's The Biggest Loser, who are up for the challenge everyday! But in reality, all my friends here support me everyday in so many ways...I thank you all...you all inspire me to do the best I can everyday! :love:
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    all of em, if you're here and putting the work in, you inspire me to do the same! love all my friends & always looking for more (hint add me! you dont have to write a message, lol)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of inspiring friends here on mfp, including some wonderful real life friends, Sbakke77 first off, the person who got me here to begin with, and JZIM because she always has kind words, even when I can't get to my comp for comments.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Thanks for those who gave me a mention, it is appreciated and means alot to me to know that Ive been able to have a positive impact on your life in some form or another.

I have a large circle of friends here, and I cant honestly pick out a handful of which I find to be an inspiration to me, as I find myself constantly inspired by most EVERYONE in my circle. Just the fact that I can come on here to MFP and read about people's successes, struggles, joys and pains, but yet no matter what the circumstance manage to get the support and courage they need to fight thru it and do what it takes to acheive their goals. To me, THAT is inspiring!

I am gonna name a few names, solely by their First names because they know who they are. I mention them not just because of how inpiring they are, but of how caring and supportive they have been to me in my short time on MFP. Im proud to call these people friends.

In no particular order.. Jenn, Lori, Katie, Cecy, Sam, Hil, Danielle, Gary, Em, Amanda, Tesha, Shan and Bry.

Last but certainly not least, my biggest supporter and my best friend, my wife Gail.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am very blessed to have a excellent group of friends, each and every one of them inspire me in their own way. you guys are awesome!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Great thread idea! I am inspired by all of my MFP friends, whether they have 10 lbs to lose or 100. They are all on here every day, logging the good, the bad, and the ugly, and exercising even if it means sweating through a JM video at midnight after a long day.

I was going to give a shoutout to Gary (500lbs2marathon) but it looks like a lot of people beat me to it. Inspiring journey, fantastic motivator and great status updates to keep me going every day! Shoutout also to Sarah (schninie82), who is always encouraging me not to give up exercising and pushed me through JM 30DS. I'm also inspired by sarah307, jenna<3, fatgirlslove, creiche, and really just too many others to name. Everytime I see one of my MFP friends making healthy food choices or getting a great workout in, I can't help but do the same because I don't want to let them down! :flowerforyou:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Doing mine by first name unless I don't know it :laugh: Gary, Donna, Adrian, Joe, Auticus, Namaste, Leora, Collins, Ritamas and Adrye.. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

All of these people have different reasons for being an inspiration to me. Some have lost a large amount of weight, some are always there for me and pushing me and a couple of them are just plain sexy.

I honestly believe I have the BEST friends on here.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Doing mine by first name unless I don't know it :laugh: Gary, Donna, Adrian, Joe, Auticus, Namaste, Leora, Collins, Ritamas and Adrye.. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

All of these people have different reasons for being an inspiration to me. Some have lost a large amount of weight, some are always there for me and pushing me and a couple of them are just plain sexy.

Im gonna say im definitely with the "just plain sexy" group? :) Either way, im glad to have u as a friend as well!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    What has really inspired me is being able to slowly watch myself improve, getting fitter, faster, stronger, healthier, better skin, smaller clothes, it's all so inspiring
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I've seen so many folks on here that inspire me, there are too many to count (and too many to "friend"). Every day I see another person's thread and go "WOW. Amazing." And not just for their weight loss -- it's because of what they've been through, what they're going through, the fact that they're just trying to live their best life possible for themselves, their families, their kids, their parents... and even the struggles are inspiring.

If I could, I'd give a shout out to EVERY SINGLE ONE of you. :flowerforyou:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Im gonna say im definitely with the "just plain sexy" group? :) Either way, im glad to have u as a friend as well!

You know it!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    People who make me feel good everyday:

Skittybang - Who comes up with the most amazing photo shopped pics

chocolateandvodka aka Miko - Who doesn't give a f*uck and would be my personality twin in Texas

ohwhataday - Has the best "sounds" with words...I love sounding out her status updates

TheRoadDog - Hands down the best stories

These people make me feel beautiful and sexy everyday!! I look forward to "seeing" them in the morning and don't rememeber what I did at work before them!!!!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

<3
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    :happy: Jzim is awesome!
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    I've been on MFP since May and it has been instrumental to my weight loss. There have been people that have come and gone and then we have those "friends" that are always there!

They are always motivating us, pushing us, and congratulating us.

Let's recognize them in this thread and thank them for their dedication!

Jzim has motivated me more than she will ever realize. She starts the day with a positive message and spends much of her day commenting on everyone's workouts and diary closings. She has a full time job, 2 young children, and a husband, but she takes time to motivate her hundreds of MFP friends.

Thank you Jzim!!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    all of them in one way or another. :)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    People who make me feel good everyday:

Skittybang - Who comes up with the most amazing photo shopped pics

chocolateandvodka aka Miko - Who doesn't give a f*uck and would be my personality twin in Texas

ohwhataday - Has the best "sounds" with words...I love sounding out her status updates

TheRoadDog - Hands down the best stories

These people make me feel beautiful and sexy everyday!! I look forward to "seeing" them in the morning and don't rememeber what I did at work before them!!!!

:heart: you!!!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    All of my friends are my inspiration, but I must give a special shoutout to Gary and Rachel. True examples that it can be done and excuses are for suckers. Luv all my MFP friends.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!