Just Saying Hello 😊

Options
Hi Y’all!

I am on my first day here so I am just checking in for the first time. I’m 30 and am living in the South— Roll Tide ❤️

I have always been active since I played sports growing up, but since I turned 30 I am now am trying to be more consistent with diet and exercise. I am trying to lose the 15 pounds or so that I’ve gained over the last few years.

In my spare time I love hiking and am trying to hit all of the National Parks over the next five or so years! I take several solo trips a year to visit parks. I also enjoy reading and playing Call of Duty if I’m wanting to stay indoors for a change.

Feel free to add me as a friend on here 😊

XO

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,015 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community!!

There are some great threads created by our members, stickied to the top of each category that may be helpful. Just look for "Most Helpful Posts - whatever the category name is”.

For example:
    You can also ask your questions in any category that interests you, read posts or questions made by other members, join a group, or add some friends.

Here are some frequently asked questions that may also be helpful: FAQ's
  • Timothy_Williams
    Options
    Good luck, I also have just joined with the intention of losing some weight - been over 100kgs since Uni (some 20 or so years) and never dipped below since.

Dreaming but set my target at 100kg for Christmas :smile:

• NothinSpecial65
    NothinSpecial65 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Which National Parks have you been to? I've been to a few.
  • wineandredlips
    wineandredlips Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I also have just joined with the intention of losing some weight - been over 100kgs since Uni (some 20 or so years) and never dipped below since.

I’ll assume you’re in the UK! I am about ten years post-grad myself.. just trying to be more concious and make healthier choices !
  • wineandredlips
    wineandredlips Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Which National Parks have you been to? I've been to a few.

I’ve been to Yosemite, Zion, Grand Canyon, Acadia, Mammoth Cave, Rocky Mountain, Great Smokies, Everglades, and probably a few others. I’d have to check my list 😊

Which have you visited ?