Help me stay on track

Options
I know what I need to do, but struggle to stay on track.
Looking to take part in a community to help me stay active and loose some weight...

Replies

• Skylightsauc
    Skylightsauc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know what I need to do, but struggle to stay on track.
    Looking to take part in a community to help me stay active and loose some weight...

Hello! Welcome. Just wanted to wish you much luck in staying the course. I'm on an apparently slow weight loss journey so I need a boost now and then. I think I finally lost a pound today. I've been here about two months with little weight loss. I stick to my diet most days but haven't started exercising yet. I got out of the habit during the very hot summer and it's hard to get back. I've don't this before and lost 50 pounds with WW so I know you can do it. Best thing to do is plan what you will eat the day before. You can even log it. Just be honest about portions. I have a 1/2 cup spoon I use to measure what I'm eating. I save calories for a small snack in the evening too. I use the Orchard Valley nut snack packs or Jello/fruit cups. You might want to try them. Just stick to it for one day and it gets easier as time passes. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • IliffeHar
    IliffeHar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your helpful tips. I have been on and off this journey for a couple of years to be honest. But I have had bouts of ill health that always take time to get back into the swing of it. So after a few months rest and adding a bit more on my frame, I am feeling ready to get back into it...

Good luck with your journey ๐Ÿ˜Š