Options
    Brigit_1 wrote: »
    whi0b47cb2oe.jpeg

Oh...I like him! ❤️

😂 yes, men written by women are pretty popular
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking housing prices are cheap here.

Shhhhh we’re trying to keep people out, remember?
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Hey y’all. I have a friend who is interested in being more methodical with her lifting but she does not want to use barbells. Can anyone point me to a dumbbell only beginner lifting program that might be similar to StrongLifts 5 x 5? I could write it up myself, but I’m not experienced at programming and I don’t want to steer her wrong.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Hey y’all. I have a friend who is interested in being more methodical with her lifting but she does not want to use barbells. Can anyone point me to a dumbbell only beginner lifting program that might be similar to StrongLifts 5 x 5? I could write it up myself, but I’m not experienced at programming and I don’t want to steer her wrong.

Just one workout but a starting point maybe?

https://youtu.be/BKTtJk9-3x0?si=loBlpUBVvRqL8Ich

I left the gym a couple of years ago. I primarily use dumbbells and bodyweight. I don’t own a barbell, so I have plenty more resources if interested.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

I left the gym a couple of years ago. I primarily use dumbbells and bodyweight. I don’t own a barbell, so I have plenty more resources if interested.

Thank you so much! I’ll look at this one and get back to you
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Ok, i really like the supersets a lot. Especially because she’s a very busy person. I think the last pair might be overkill but I can’t wait to hear what she thinks. Thank you 😊
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options

Ok, i really like the supersets a lot. Especially because she’s a very busy person. I think the last pair might be overkill but I can’t wait to hear what she thinks. Thank you 😊

My pleasure. Apologies for the thumbnail on that video... or you are welcome. lol
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

My pleasure. Apologies for the thumbnail on that video... or you are welcome. lol

I am naïve (or oblivious) & didn’t notice 🤣
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    566grtd8eh9b.gif
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    I want to buy a new sofa, but how do I stop this 🤔 🤣

@___Tams___

Stop it?! My dogs disagree. The furniture is fair game if you're small enough.

x9v4n07xfgzu.png

d3ubp2vaic66.png

63xu77hjbelk.png
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I have always felt a little bit on the outside. A little bit unpopular. And to be sure I am not to everyone’s taste. Nor is everyone mine. But I’m beginning to notice that many people are trying to meet me halfway. And I’m doing my best to recognize these little bids for friendship and honor them.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    I have always felt a little bit on the outside. A little bit unpopular. And to be sure I am not to everyone’s taste. Nor is everyone mine. But I’m beginning to notice that many people are trying to meet me halfway. And I’m doing my best to recognize these little bids for friendship and honor them.

Bout damn time sheesh 🙄
  • redux1985
    Options

Bout damn time sheesh 🙄

😂

Always the charmer.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Bout damn time sheesh 🙄

shut up😂. I mean that with love.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »

Bout damn time sheesh 🙄

😂

Always the charmer.

Yeah man, don’t do what I do. You’ll never get your slammed in that car door if you do. 😏
  • redux1985
    Options

Bout damn time sheesh 🙄

😂

Always the charmer.

Yeah man, don’t do what I do. You’ll never get your slammed in that car door if you do. 😏

FML. One day you’re going to be called out to some domestic disturbance where a wife has lost her s*** and slammed the husband’s head in the car door.

You won’t be able to stop laughing and everybody will wonder what’s wrong with you 😁
  • redux1985
    Options
    I want to buy a new sofa, but how do I stop this 🤔 🤣

@___Tams___

Stop it?! My dogs disagree. The furniture is fair game if you're small enough.

x9v4n07xfgzu.png

d3ubp2vaic66.png

63xu77hjbelk.png

Aww 😍
    It was cute when he was smaller and we could both fit 😅
    jvoexkl12qvr.jpg

Handsome doggo Tammy, and clearly well taken care of.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Bout damn time sheesh 🙄

😂

Always the charmer.

FML. One day you’re going to be called out to some domestic disturbance where a wife has lost her s*** and slammed the husband’s head in the car door.

You won’t be able to stop laughing and everybody will wonder what’s wrong with you 😁

I could share some stories and you’d swear I was making them up. I don’t do much “shop talk” on here because it’s my escape from all that but yeah….

And you’re right I probably would laugh.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I used to really like going up to Canada. I havent been there since right before the pandemic. I think im gonna go again in February. I love Quebec City during this time.
  • HungryCatapillar23
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I used to really like going up to Canada. I havent been there since right before the pandemic. I think im gonna go again in February. I love Quebec City during this time.

Go for it life’s too short.. my mothers last request is that I take her to Canada so looks like we will be there in the feb or March. Fingers crossed she makes it that long 🤞🏻