Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• terribentley8459
    Options
    I’m not new but lost my friends when I deleted the app to start a fresh I’m from the uk joined the gym trying to tone and lose weight 43 mother of 4 nanny of 1 xxx I’m not a talker but am a liker xxx
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It's definitely not an easy journey but friends help make it easier and more fun!
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 228 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I’m Dan, 38, UK. I’m into HIIT training and cake.

I keep a small friend group on here, people are welcome to add me but I appreciate actual interaction with the odd like or comment rather than just silent friend collectors.
  • wineandredlips
    wineandredlips Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Y’all!

I am on my first day here so I am just checking in for the first time. I’m 30 and am living in the South— Roll Tide ❤️

I have always been active since I played sports growing up, but since I turned 30 I am now am trying to be more consistent with diet and exercise. I am trying to lose the 15 pounds or so that I’ve gained over the last few years.

In my spare time I love hiking and am trying to hit all of the National Parks over the next five or so years! I take several solo trips a year to visit parks. I also enjoy reading and playing Call of Duty if I’m wanting to stay indoors for a change.

Feel free to add me as a friend on here 😊

XO
  • R0x4nnL4n3tt
    R0x4nnL4n3tt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    🙋🏻‍♀️ Me, Me, Me….i need friends
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent @wineandredlips
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    59 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my toddler granddaughters who we’re helping to raise.

Battling burnout, so I’m working to get fit in mind, body and spirit.

Hoping to make friends so we can support each other in this shared journey.
  • 2kbarrett
    2kbarrett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends for more motivation. Have been stuck for a few years, hoping that logging with this site will help be the bump I need for some progress! Please feel free to add me, happy to send support right back to ya.
  • SweeetNSourrr30
    SweeetNSourrr30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Aloha! Looking for a support squad
  • MommaW614
    MommaW614 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me! 70+ lbs down with 35 lbs more to go! looking for consistent people to help support one another :)
  • realferz
    realferz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I’m back and need to lose 25-35 lbs. would love some friends for encouragement and a smack in the face when I’m not progressing 😀

I do weight train but I got this tummy that I can’t seem to get rid of lol.

Anyways would love some new friends and encouragement
  • vegetabletarian
    vegetabletarian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name's Ailsa and this I've been a user of this app on and off for many years now depending on where my health and mental health are sitting. I've recently been in the worst places I've ever been with both and have had a couple of health scares and a warning that I need to change things for good now.

I'm looking for some accountability buddies on here to help me along the journey. I have around 30kgs to lose total (already 3 down).

Feel free to drop me a friend request and we can travel this journey together!
  • youngdavid_82
    youngdavid_82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Hey there! I'm kind of a newbie on MyFitnessPal—messed around with it about a year ago, but didn't dive in too deep. I was using a different app that did the trick for weight loss, but it was a bit too pricey for my liking. The one thing I miss is their simple color-coded categories for food (green, yellow, orange). Made it easy to keep tabs on things.

Thinking of giving MyFitnessPal another shot.

Looking for some peeps to keep the motivation flowing or help me with the lots of questions I am have. Have an awesome day!
  • haydenbaird7156
    haydenbaird7156 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me. Want to fill my newsfeed up with positive posts again
  • Petegaymer2910
    Petegaymer2910 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all. After a few technical hitches and ‘life stuff’ I’m back on MFP and up for more friends - especially from the UK and LGBTQ community
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends! I’m trying to lose around 20-30lbs and would love to see some active friends on my newsfeed. Feel free to add me 😊
  • thefallssocialmedia
    Options
    Add me I need to build friends on here to keep me coming back, LETS GET IT!! 🥳😎
  • Vivi130613
    Vivi130613 Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    New here! Suffering from pcod, trying to change lifestyle. Let's be friends
  • justinat88
    justinat88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I need hype men-women for some accountability and encouragement. Add me please and thank ya! My name is Justin. Nice to meet you. 😁
  • samisprinter
    samisprinter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't need friends?