11-29-2023 regimen

Options
I woke up at 12:00pm (ik that's bad).
At 2:30pm I ate 4oz of bbq shredded chicken. (208cal)
At 3:00pm I ate 10 pieces of shrimp. (90cal)
At 3:40pm I drank a protein shake, chocolate. (160cal)

At 5:30pm I did cardio, low intensity, 10-12mph, resistance 7, 15min.
At 5:50pm I did cardio, high intensity, 16-25mph, resistance 7, 5min.
At 5:45pm I took pre-workout.
At 6:05pm I started working out back and shoulders.
At 7:00pm I did cardio, high intensity, 16-25mph, resistance 6, 25min.
At 7:25pm I did cardio, medium intensity, 14-16mph, resistance 6, 10min. (Elliptical)
At 7:35pm I did cardio, high intensity 16-25mph, resistance 6, 16min.

At 8:05pm I got in the sauna, 50min.
At 9:15pm I ate a banana. (105cal)
At 9:18pm I ate 1 1/2cup of Trix cereal with 1cup of whole milk. (768cal) + (149cal)
At 9:30pm I took a hot and cold shower.
At 10:00pm I ate a keto bread and jif peanutbutter sandwich. (70cal) + (190cal)

I've roughly had 116.9oz of water.
I've roughly burned 2,046 cal.
I've roughly taken in 1,740 cal.
My calorie limit is 2,030cal.
From everything logged, I roughly have an excess of 2,336 cal.
Meaning I have a rough deficit of -1,724 with exercise, and a rough deficit of -290cal from daily intake.

Mental state is good, feelin good.

KEEP ON KILLN IT!!!

***(I have to inform you that this specific diet is not up for promotion and/or for anyone other than myself to use. I made this diet myself with help from MyFitnessPal, along with a confirmation from my doctor/physician.
This is a very intense and labor intensive diet designed for specifically ME.)
***YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGHLY WARNED!!!
Tagged:

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    Oh :D:D ----don't worry. I don't think most people will be interested in an exercise and eating plan like yours.
    I'm just following along to see how long it lasts.
  • Hoss_Stength
    Hoss_Stength Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh :D:D ----don't worry. I don't think most people will be interested in an exercise and eating plan like yours.
    I'm just following along to see how long it lasts.

It's going pretty good actually, thanks for the interest. I started back in October and I'm still going strong. My cutoff day is in February.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    And then what happens?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,150 Member
    Options
    Why is it bad to sleep late? It can be bad to sleep too long (or too little), and there are some indications that being up and about in most of daylight is good for circadian regulation . . . but I don't think sleeping late per se is some huge big problem. Obviously, lay in bed too long a time, and we'll burn fewer calories in daily life. Over-exercise will tend to make people do things like that.

(I'm not saying you're over-exercising. I don't know. The definition of "over-exercise" depends on a person's fitness level, and we don't know yours.)
  • Hoss_Stength
    Options
    And then what happens?

By that time I will get a variety of tests done and see what kind of condition I'm in. If everything goes correctly, I should be able to start bulking again after February. If not, then I will continue to cut. Which all depends on my physical and mental condition.
  • Hoss_Stength
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Why is it bad to sleep late? It can be bad to sleep too long (or too little), and there are some indications that being up and about in most of daylight is good for circadian regulation . . . but I don't think sleeping late per se is some huge big problem. Obviously, lay in bed too long a time, and we'll burn fewer calories in daily life. Over-exercise will tend to make people do things like that.

(I'm not saying you're over-exercising. I don't know. The definition of "over-exercise" depends on a person's fitness level, and we don't know yours.)

I'm not saying that it is super bad per-say. But for me it isn't that great since I'm a college student. The reason for me sleeping so long is simply because my sleep schedule is wrecked due to the exams and finals goin on rn.
    I agree with you on the daily as well as the over exercising. I've been there, done that, and I'm not a fan.
    So far I haven't over exercised and to be honest, I feel like I have more energy than I've ever had. At first it sucked, but 2months in and I feel amazing.
    Thanks for commenting your views.
    I'll be sure to keep updating.
  • bloom2015
    bloom2015 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your sleep schedule is due to your not scheduling correctly. All my exams were between 8 am and 4 pm except when I went to evening classes. I was young and dumb and pulled all nighters. I got smarter as I got older and kept regular habits.
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    LOL You got me at "1 1/2 cups Trix cereal (768 cal)". You could actually eat a lot of very nutritious food for that many calories, even better cereals, instead of highly refined/processed white flour. Is all of your cardio done on the elliptical? And where are the vegetables/fruits? Being a college student you may not have as much access to some of the better foods..... Congrats on getting through the first 2 months!