Say it here...

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options
    man - some people out here commenting so fast on a thread, and not giving anyone else a chance to comment- like 2 or 3 of em responding to ALL the things. Take a breath. Give another person a chance. Damn

Maybe they have nothing else to do today
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    When you can have a deep 1,2,3 hour long phone conversation and then randomly you ask her “How do you eat your KitKats?”

Weakness: when she practices the same proper KitKat eating etiquette as you do!

Nibble around the edges and sides then split the wafer 😍❤️. It’s true love!
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    man - some people out here commenting so fast on a thread, and not giving anyone else a chance to comment- like 2 or 3 of em responding to ALL the things. Take a breath. Give another person a chance. Damn

Down low too slow
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options

Or maybe it's a conversation within those 3 people. I always assume people are having their own conversation with friends. I once in a while butt in but rarely. Atleast here in chit-chat. I don't roam much elsewhere lol
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    Save me from boredom. I'm over the holidays 😢
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    hyyy,
    How do you watch all my stories, never like, never comment, & leave my message unopened? Puddinhead
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Piss pissy piss pissed pissing
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I guess I don't feel so dirty anymore 😂

BTW - six years ago I would actually type out the word "kitten." Little did I know there were little elves behind the scenes that would actually clean up my filthy *kitten* mouth 🤷

🤣😂🤣😂
    I like what that mouth do
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Does anyone else die a little inside when they hear someone say "FERmiliar?"

Not if you are from the south

Is this truth?

MFP is no place to stretch the truth.

Fyi- that post was #666
    Also, NYE is 123123
    And my birthday is 314
    AND...I'm the *kitten* that always leaves the 1 second on the microwave

I had to get off the 666 thing
    My birthday is 32. Let meet in the middle for cake.
    AND...birthday meetup cancelled now that the *kitten* 1 second culprit has been identified

You should have at the very least let me explain why I do what I do. Now you'll have to spend your birthday without me.

I was not expecting a reason for that. I am intrigued. Please spill it. My loss. Your gain.

My dog actually gets extremely anxious when he hears any type of beeping sound.

Or maybe I know how much it pisses everyone off?! 😏

Either of those are excellent reasons!
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Save me from boredom. I'm over the holidays 😢

It’s time to get unbored! There was a little drama on this thread 🤣
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I miss everything
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    As in … everything 🥹.. like..everything ?
  • PBRexpert77
    PBRexpert77 Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Or maybe it's a conversation within those 3 people. I always assume people are having their own conversation with friends. I once in a while butt in but rarely. Atleast here in chit-chat. I don't roam much elsewhere lol

nah, it wasn't this thread, but some of the others, almost ALL of the others- same 2 - 3 people comment over and over. Would spoon. Would kiss. Would Date/Marry. We get it. Get a room. 🙄
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

nah, it wasn't this thread, but some of the others, almost ALL of the others- same 2 - 3 people comment over and over. Would spoon. Would kiss. Would Date/Marry. We get it. Get a room. 🙄
    Ohhh those towns are in another country, ruled by other princes
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    What I want to hear is, “of course sweetheart, that’s your mom. Don’t worry about a thing. Just do what you need to do.”