What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    jbs116 wrote: »
    I have a pulled muscle in my ribs/chest area from coughing. The recommendation is rest but I’ve had my *kitten* fill of rest this month. I’m going to the gym for mental health reasons and because I’m afraid I’ll lose momentum. Does anyone want to recommend a gentle stretching or strictly lower body routine for me? I’ll be at the gym in about 45 minutes.

Dang it! Sorry you have to deal with this. Is your gym well equipped with machines? This would be a good time to use them and take all the stress of the upper body.

Thank you

I did a bad bad thing. I took some OTC meds and did some back squats. It was kind of light and I didn’t feel it in my pulled muscle but I probably should not have done that. I’ll let you know tomorrow.

Tbh it’s worse when I gag on my toothbrush, trying to get the back of my tongue clean because it’s important to Rob

My gym is very light on machines, but I did use this today. I got a little sweat going and my mood is somewhat boosted.
    huehc88zk1k5.jpeg

You’re the best 😉

You better appreciate what I do for you 🫦😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I believe my daughter is on to me. I've cooked, baked, purchased little (unnecessary) things, made up excuses etc. etc. Just to get her to come over my house. Yes, I love to see her beautiful face, but she doesn't leave home without the puppy. 🙈

😂 sweet
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Home Alone is a terrific Christmas movie, but as an adult, I'd be lying if I didn't say that the level of violence Kevin inflicts on his enemies is quite shocking. That kid's mind is the work of the devil, and nothing will convince me that he is anything other than a fully fledged psychopath.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,220 Member
    Options
    The strongman competition were watching. It's oddly fascinating
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I think I have been eating too much real food lately because this jerky is salty AF
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    Home Alone is a terrific Christmas movie, but as an adult, I'd be lying if I didn't say that the level of violence Kevin inflicts on his enemies is quite shocking. That kid's mind is the work of the devil, and nothing will convince me that he is anything other than a fully fledged psychopath.
    Well his dad was in the mob, so……he was probably around that his whole life. Preparing for the family business.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    redux1985 wrote: »
    Well his dad was in the mob, so……he was probably around that his whole life. Preparing for the family business.
    THAT’S the theory I was trying to remember
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Mom’s in hospital with a spine infection. I think I’ll book a flight

Oh I hope she recovers quickly❤️
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options

Oh no! I have never heard of a spine infection. Hoping it is something that can be knocked out quickly with meds. Praying for you and your mom right now.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

🙏 ❤️ I'll be thinking of you
    Tengu🤗
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Oh I hope she recovers quickly❤️
    Thank you bebe ❤️
    jbs116 wrote: »

Oh no! I have never heard of a spine infection. Hoping it is something that can be knocked out quickly with meds. Praying for you and your mom right now.
    Thank you. She’s got a knack for getting weird things. It’s osteomyelitis

• itchmyTwitch
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I’ll play it by ear depending on her condition because I’d really like to spend some time with her when they send her home in a week or so. It looks like she will have a picc line. I just hope she doesn’t pick up anything else in the hospital.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear twitch - hope she’s on the mend soon
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I’ll play it by ear depending on her condition because I’d really like to spend some time with her when they send her home in a week or so. It looks like she will have a picc line. I just hope she doesn’t pick up anything else in the hospital.

I wish your mother well.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Tesla attack robots
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I made too many plans for myself today & my brain is rebelling
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited December 2023
    Options
    In my mind, it’s not a comparison between Paul and Apollos because who even knows who Apollos is anymore but it’s a comparison between Paul and Jesus. Hands-down, Jesus wins. Paul would agree with that, not that I take his word for anything