New member trying to get healthy

Options
Hello! My name is stephanie and im 34yrs old and a pet groomer by trade.

Im currently around 350lbs give or take and have PCOS. Ive tried off and on for several years to lose weight with little luck. Id lose a bit, platu, and then fall off the wagon due to lack of motivation.

I really need to work on pushing through that and getting healthier as ive noticed my health declining and want to improve that so that I can enjoy living life again.

I miss being able to run and I hate that im always to tired to play with my daughter.

Looking to make friends with people to help stay motivated and accountable!

Replies

• meganlea33
    meganlea33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey! My name is Megan. I am 33 years old and a social worker. Sadly, my job does not make a healthy lifestyle super easy, but I am motivated to make some changes. My goal is to lose 50+ pounds and I am hoping to find support and motivation here!
  • xoPearlox
    xoPearlox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Pearl :) I'm 29 and work an office based job. I have a good work/life balance with time to workout, I just struggle with motivation. I'd like to lose 50lbs+ live a more active lifestyle and help support others too x
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I sent you all friend requests. My name is Marlene and I have a similar story to Stephanie. I am 36, have PCOS and I am about 335. I've tried to lose weight many times and need help pushing through the hard times.
  • jesjesmarie
    jesjesmarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 38 and I also have PCOS and have been on this rollercoaster many years. Back at it again and started semaglutide about 2 months ago, along with healthier eating, tracking and increasing activity I’ve lost 28 lbs so far. Would love some new friends on here.
  • twistybinns
    twistybinns Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 38 and I also have PCOS and have been on this rollercoaster many years. Back at it again and started semaglutide about 2 months ago, along with healthier eating, tracking and increasing activity I’ve lost 28 lbs so far. Would love some new friends on here.

Whats semaglutide if you dont mind my asking? and I'll send you a friend request!