Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 246

Replies

• Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 785 Member
    Corina1143 wrote: »
    tup5efzhaygc.jpg

WOW! 🙌🏻

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,527 Member
    Cchassee wrote: »
    👖Pants-emonium post. @potasha
    On 11/30 I posted photo from 7/15 @145lbs. Next two Photos (vertical)@ 130lbs on 11/30. Today: 130lbs on 12/31. Hoping for more 💪🏻 1/31/24. I’m also hoping for some additional progress photos from you!

mt8079hl78ea.jpeg

vatzx83rdg4o.jpeg
    6jaxfycss6m5.jpeg

Fantastic, well done you, your success reflects the work you have put in <3
  • musicsax
    Cchassee wrote: »
    @deepwoodslady I might be alone here, but I say give it back “RETURN TO SENDER” or throw it away. Seriously. What kind of passive aggressive gesture is that? It’s similar to someone giving a fifth of vodka to a recovering alcoholic.WTF? (I can’t bring myself to write WTH because it definitely qualifies for WTF?! ) Give it back to her… And ask her to “keep it in safekeeping” for you both to enjoy a small bite whenever she visits… Just tell her you don’t trust yourself to keep it in the house because you are determined to move forward in 2024! Did she buy a present for herself? please please please get it out of your house and you will be so proud that you did! Self-care is the best care! ❤️🥰😘

I think this is excellent advice, maybe it will make her think? I know it is hard to do with our loved ones, but maybe she will realise she has gone a step too far this time?
  • musicsax
    mebbxdpu7m7t.jpg

My inspiration shorts. I got 'em on. Now to lose enough I can wear them in public by summer!

Looking forward to your summer piccie.
  • musicsax
    tup5efzhaygc.jpg

Amazing !! -- well done you <3
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 785 Member
    edited January 1
    musicsax wrote: »
    mebbxdpu7m7t.jpg

My inspiration shorts. I got 'em on. Now to lose enough I can wear them in public by summer!

Looking forward to your summer piccie.

@Corina1143
    You GO GURL! Looking forward to celebrating with you!!!! You got this 💪🏻🙌🏻