• takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited January 15
    Options
    Daily Goals:
    Move for 20 minutes a day
    Track calories
    Stay within my calorie budget (+/-10%)

Congrats on your progress! Your daily goals are exactly what we aim for in the Ultimate Accountability Challenge -- why don't you stop by and join us if you'd like! The group is now set to private for the month, but you can still join immediately. No need to wait for next month :)
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    @enlightenme3

Hang tough. Stay hydrated. Eat if you can. Warm broth if you have any and don't really feel like eating. You'll get over it; it will suck in the meantime.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options

Covid finally tracked me down after all this time. Every morning I get up and feel a little better, but then the afternoon kicks in and fever comes back. Haven't really exercised and just eating our pantry since my husband isn't much of a cook and is just getting over covid himself.

@enlightenme3 I hope you'll feel better very soon with no lasting effects.
  • jlwalker6
    jlwalker6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    January Start Weight: 265.4
    January Goal Weight: 261
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 185
    January 1: 265.4
    January 8: 260.2. Not sure how that happened, but it's very encouraging! I must have been retaining some water somewhere because I was eating at maintenance trying to heal from being sick--craving lots and lots of oranges. At my goal for my HealthyWage challenge so i need to keep it up for the official weigh in. I plan to buy myself some roller skates with the prize money. I used to love skating as a kid; you couldn't keep me off the skating rink or out of the swimming pool if there was one nearby. Weird how when we get older we forget about things that brought joy and excitement to our lives. I didn't make resolutions this year, but as I have entered my forties, i have decided to prioritize my own health, mental health, and happiness. With roller skates :) See you all next week--lots of love!

January 15: 260--been really hungry the last few days. I wish there was a way to track that on Fitbit the way you can track mood and look at the trends like in the menstrual health section (hint hint, Fitbit developers who may be reading this)

January 22:
    January 29:
    January 31:
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,247 Member
    edited January 16
    Options
    I wish there was a way to track that on Fitbit the way you can track mood and look at the trends like in the menstrual health section (hint hint, Fitbit developers who may be reading this)

You'll need to go over to Fitbit to let them know about that. This is MyFitnessPal, and you're in luck! There actually ~IS~ a way to record notes like feeling hungry.

On the website, look near the bottom of your food diary. On the right, next to where you can log water, is a big area for notes. You can write how you feel about the day and how what you ate made you feel. You can describe whether you were hungry or not.

On the iOS app, it's similar. At the bottom, on the right, there's a button you can tap and it will let you enter a note. I assume it's similar on the Android app, but I don't use it.

This forum is read only by other members of MyFitnessPal. Even MFP staff don't really read this, much less anyone who runs Fitbit unless they also happen to be a member of MFP and are participating in this particular discussion.

• Farmeress
    Farmeress Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    @enlightenme3 - hope you feel much better very soon!
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,020 Member
    Options
    January Start Weight: 136
    January Goal Weight: 134
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 130

January 3: 136
    January 10: 134
    January 17: 135
    January 22:
    January 29:
    January 31: